HopefulClouds

Aug 16, 2016
Hi, for some reason the game does not start on my PC with latest graphics drivers installed. Log attached
game doesn't open for me. Crash as soon as i attempt to run the application of Win. Anyone else having this issue? how do i fix?
Game also doesn't work for me. It closes itself as soon as I start it. I've tried administrator and compatibility with other Windows versions. I have Windows 10 with the latest Nvidia drivers.

EDIT:
I've solved the issue.
Hold Shift while starting the executable of the game. Select "Disable" on the Gamepad section. Now close it and restart the game normally this time, it should work!

Basically the game doesn't like gamepads connected, I'm thinking.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2021
Hey PandaLoverGames!
ive been trying to play your game but no matter how many times i DL and no matter what link i use, the client crashes as soon as it opens. Week 2 won't even open for me. I am on PC and most other games i DL from this site don't give me issues. Im also not a big 'pc guy' so i really have no idea how to diagnose my issue im having :/
would you by chance have any advice or anything?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hey PandaLoverGames!
ive been trying to play your game but no matter how many times i DL and no matter what link i use, the client crashes as soon as it opens. Week 2 won't even open for me. I am on PC and most other games i DL from this site don't give me issues. Im also not a big 'pc guy' so i really have no idea how to diagnose my issue im having :/
would you by chance have any advice or anything?
Hi!

It's hard to say anything specific.
Run as administrator, run in compatibility with other versions of Win. One person helped by creating a new profile on Win and from it, the game went fine.
Also, you can run a version of android.

Jan 16, 2021
sorry yea i saw the 'other versions' in an earlier post but i had no idea what that means lol
creating a new profile on in?
run the android version?
does that mean i can download the android version and run it on my pc?
sorry again for making you customer support i just really want to check out your game! lol

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
sorry yea i saw the 'other versions' in an earlier post but i had no idea what that means lol
run the android version?
sorry again for making you customer support i just really want to check out your game! lol
Yes, sometimes running in compatibility mode with other versions of Windows or running as an administrator helps.
Also, if you create a new account in Windows, the base settings are applied to it and sometimes it helps.
Well, the Android version can at least be run on android devices. (or through an emulator).

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
run the android version?
Or you can wait a couple of days and enjoy the Web version in your browser (or maybe not a couple of days)

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
mmmm ill give it a try but worst comes to worst i will wait for your web version. i imagine that will be posted on this thread when it is available?
Of course! Stay tuned!

Week 1 is crashing for me on Mac. Any have a solution to this issue?
Honestly, I have no idea.
I don't have a Mac, and I have no idea what the problem could be
But you can also wait a couple of days for the web version!

Reactions: poodles
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes