msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Family Affair [v0.73] PandaLover

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.40 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 420 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 383 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Will you be updating?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Update what?

This is week one Compressed Version, and week 2 it's not tha big of a download.
Was just checking for a possbility. Unfortunately I need to ration my internet use so I always hope for a compressed version to download first especially games which are ongoing.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Was just checking for a possbility. Unfortunately I need to ration my internet use so I always hope for a compressed version to download first especially games which are ongoing.
I understand that and i'm sorry to hear that, maybe next version

Reactions: msleomac

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
This line is in development. As soon as I have something interesting to show, I'll be sure to add it. Expect news and stay tuned!

Regarding pregnancy. According to the story, it's day 11 of the story. And even if you skip the fact that modern women have learned not to get pregnant from pooing inside(Witches, no otherwise), these things take much longer.
If you get to pregnancy content, could you build it up with some impregnation dialog?

Couple of games just skip right to the love interest being pregnant at the end and, as a pregnancy fetishist of some taste, I find it's just not very satisfying.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
If you get to pregnancy content, could you build it up with some impregnation dialog?

Couple of games just skip right to the love interest being pregnant at the end and, as a pregnancy fetishist of some taste, I find it's just not very satisfying.
Yes, of course.
It's not going to be "Oop, I'm pregnant! Oop, one big belly sex scene! Op, I'm not pregnant anymore!".
If(or when) it will be - it will be a big part of the story.

Jan 16, 2021
Yo panda! curious about the web browser version and where we can get access to that.
if all goes well and im able to play your game, i'll gladly throw you some $$ thanks sir!

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Yo panda! curious about the web browser version and where we can get access to that.
if all goes well and im able to play your game, i'll gladly throw you some $$ thanks sir!
Hi!
I'm working on it!
I've tried several platforms, but each has its own problems.
If everything goes according to plan, the 29th will be released update (dedicated to Eva) immediately with a web version.

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Your update is so fast and big content. You are not human, you are a panda!!

MegaApe

Oct 18, 2017
Guys I need help, I don't know if someone already talked about this issue or not. 80% of the VN Ren'Py games don't work and always crash on startup. Especially the ones that have the normal .exe and the 32-bit.exe version. i dont understand why does this happen. For example week one crash on startup but week 2 doesn't crash. it is pretty infuriating

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes