PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Panda sensei, do we have any chance now or in the future with the redhead? :rolleyes:
Hi!
Yes, if the patrons vote for it.
I have the plot itself in my head, but that line doesn't give quick prizes.

AnonVT

May 31, 2018
Very nice, the mom is insanely hot in this. But why no real-world sex with Claire and Ellie yet? Also, Rose seems to have disappeared from the story. Maybe she wasn't very popular?

Last edited:
Reactions: Smiruk

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Maybe she wasn't very popular?
That's the downside when devs let patrons vote which content they would like to see. In my experience when you as dev do your thing without bending over backwards to please every patron, you'll have a much better game. Some patrons may leave, but others will come, i.e. those who like YOUR vision of the game.
I can understand that some devs might be afraid to do this, because they fear to lose patrons and money, but again, they'd gain others. And respect, I respect the hell out of those devs who don't bend too much, but do their thing regardless of whether I or others like it or not.

Then again, not being a patron of this game yet, I have no idea how much panda really relies on polls and my words are nothing but speculation. :)

Evokerr

Feb 25, 2019
yummy update, but this bitch mc needs to learn how not to waste their reward after a hard work.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Very nice, the mom is insanely hot in this. But why no real-world sex with Claire and Ellie yet? Also, Rose seems to have disappeared from the story. Maybe she wasn't very popular?
Give him time to make this happen, it would make no sense if they go from just family members to full sex with no story development.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Lol, It's obvious it was something that happened before the start of the game if i remember correctly.
Not to me. I thought it was incredibly bad writing. I like the dev and the game, but that pissed me off immensely. No build-up, getting drunk, BAM, suddely sex.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Not to me. I thought it was incredibly bad writing. I like the dev and the game, but that pissed me off immensely. No build-up, getting drunk, BAM, suddely sex.
Oh, those developers! And they could have been pulling oohs and sighs for 235 episodes...

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Oh, those developers! And they could have been pulling oohs and sighs for 235 episodes...
Haha. Come on, you know that wasn't perfect. Also you know I like your game. I have the utmost respect for anyone who actually gets into writing and coding, but people who start out and get better are... less better at first. I think it's good to see a learning curve in renders, animations, and writing, because it shows you ARE getting better. :)

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Haha. Come on, you know that wasn't perfect. Also you know I like your game. I have the utmost respect of anyone who actually gets into writing and coding, but people who start out and get better are... less better at first. I think it's good to see a learning curve in renders, animations, and writing, because it shows you ARE getting better. :)
Yes, I understand. I'm not happy with the beginning of that line myself. I had more history and events in my head. In a way, that's partly why I broke the game apart. I like the second series better than the first.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, i must say i didn't remember that it happened like that, in my mind it was flirty and intimate between them from the start, mea culpa.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes