Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
main.jpg

This is the main gurl and always will be.
She genuinely loves MC, not because he saves her, not because he plays her, not because she owes him ... just because.
View attachment 1183600
Cheers! New update!
Downloaders are asked to update their uploads!
Pandalovergames. Switch to turn off tran please..... (Without losing Content)
Hey, just wondering what exactly the futa content consists of before i give this a try, is it futa on female? futa on male MC? or male MC on futa? thanks in advance.
and why would he do that? he would have to render every scene with the trans again. no its good how it is.
That comment was not to u
Welp...claire lured me to download this...and I don't want to be rude here, but Ugh, the start of the "game" just lets me delete it again. One unpleasent girl after another and on top of that a little boy mc, no thanks. thats a bummer.
Two questions.
1. What are the "shemales" in this game like? (As in: are they unrealistically pretty, off-puttingly mannish, or reasonably middle-of-the-road?)
2. If I don't install the incest patch, will the dialogue be silly/strained with a lot of addressing people as if their first name is "Landlady" ?
How to disable trans/futa content in the week 1 game? Thanks for help
Do you know the difference between trans and futa? Trans is the real world.
What a waste.
To anybody else about this game, this is the gaming message:
maod.jpg

Just game and have fun!​

Jan 16, 2021
sucks. this update i was actually able to run the game without it hard crashing.
but it still won't let me run it for rendering issues..
other games let me run on my old ass PC (win 7)
web version abandoned?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Another update and still no Claire :cry::cry::cry:
Loved the little dig that was put into the cafe dialogue :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please, Pleeaaasssseeeee give us some Claire content soon

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
sucks. this update i was actually able to run the game without it hard crashing.
but it still won't let me run it for rendering issues..
other games let me run on my old ass PC (win 7)
web version abandoned?
Hi.
Creating a web version was more difficult than I thought.
Doing everything that depends on me.

Thanx for the update. (y) Love the game. :love:
Thanks for playing!

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Still a good update.I play only with the incest patch so i don't know if in the future we will be able to have fun with the sisters between them and maybe the mom too. I hope, but i don't even know if it's something planed at all or even possible with relations status without the patch? I'm curious lol.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes