Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Anyway, been playing through chapter 1 of the game for a bit, pretty meh, but I do have something I need to ask about it.

Does the writer

ever

EVER

stop breaking up

EVERY SINGLE

GODDAMN

LINE

into multiple, pointless

segments that you need

to click through one

by one

over

and over again?

Oh, and do they keep

having those long,

ENTIRELY pointless

pauses where nothing happens

for no reason?

Seriously, is this something that improves by chapter 2, or is this going to be a permanent fixture of the game? Because I'm, I dunno, about maybe halfway through chapter 1 and I just can barely stand it any more! If it never goes away, I think I'll just throw in the towel now, because it makes reading through the story an absolute CHORE. When I finish reading a dialogue box, I click once, and I want to see the next dialogue box, in its entirity, OK? You're not adding "gameplay" by making us click 4 or 5 times to get to the end of a single sentence!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ctrl your way to the juicy scenes then .. reading could get boring pretty quick, no?
Anyway, been playing through chapter 1 of the game for a bit, pretty meh, but I do have something I need to ask about it.

Does the writer

ever

EVER

stop breaking up

EVERY SINGLE

GODDAMN

LINE

into multiple, pointless

segments that you need

to click through one

by one

over

and over again?

Oh, and do they keep

having those long,

ENTIRELY pointless

pauses where nothing happens

for no reason?

Seriously, is this something that improves by chapter 2, or is this going to be a permanent fixture of the game? Because I'm, I dunno, about maybe halfway through chapter 1 and I just can barely stand it any more! If it never goes away, I think I'll just throw in the towel now, because it makes reading through the story an absolute CHORE. When I finish reading a dialogue box, I click once, and I want to see the next dialogue box, in its entirity, OK? You're not adding "gameplay" by making us click 4 or 5 times to get to the end of a single sentence!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Finished the update, can't wait until week 3.
Why does it feel like it has 2 male protagonists?
I wished they had turned this into a big breasted Futa game, instead of a Flat Chested Lady Boy one.
Futas have Vay jay jays while Lady Boys have none.
Also, why a hairless sista? Don't see too many of those if any.
Why does Ellie have to look so manly looking?
Not enough MILFS into this game or enough story into them.
I love the wake up morning service. Don't see too many of those in any game if any.
I hope the game keeps improving or gets a remake if possible.
If a proofreader is needed, let me know.

Last edited:

Krishnaa

Jul 31, 2018
Hi, wanted to know something. So the last update I played was 0.8 and the last scene was with Jill on the couch. I downloaded the update today (0.93) and it only has a conversation with Claire. Is that all in this update or am I missing something?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hi, wanted to know something. So the last update I played was 0.8 and the last scene was with Jill on the couch. I downloaded the update today (0.93) and it only has a conversation with Claire. Is that all in this update or am I missing something?
Hi! Probably some kind of bug. Start over, after the scene with Jill there's a lot more

Reactions: Krishnaa

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Dev please make more and more of MC's mom scenes and specially pregnant her with MC's boy or girl child

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
why is recent updates are not executable, please help to fix this issue , not only this game , all other games updates having same problem , thank you

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
why is recent updates are not executable, please help to fix this issue , not only this game , all other games updates having same problem , thank you
Hey. If it's on Windows. Try running from administrator and in compatibility mode with other versions of Win

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes