leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Dev please specially focus on more of our Milf charecter want to see how her baby look like

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
There is an error in the Sidney scene, when you decide to help her out in the bath, she says "just like last time" even tho I never done that before. Also she's a girl but MC calls her a "Pretty Boy" later on which seems wrong.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Explain to me why I have to figure it out? Or do I have to check every time I'm on the street to see who the person is futa or trans like a dog that sniffs another dog's genitals when they meet?
if you ever meet a futa in real life please let us know i really would like to meet one :LOL:.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
if you ever meet a futa in real life please let us know i really would like to meet one :LOL:.
You know, science doesn't stand still. Perhaps you will meet them in the near future. Especially people with such peculiarities nowadays have a lot of privileges. Volunteers will be found.

• Angry
Reactions: Vrijgeest

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
There is an error in the Sidney scene, when you decide to help her out in the bath, she says "just like last time" even tho I never done that before. Also she's a girl but MC calls her a "Pretty Boy" later on which seems wrong.
Thank you for the remark.
Handsome, of course, says Sidney. (I think this spicy detail will have to wait until the next update)
Just like last time - that's the way it's meant to be,

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Can I avoid futa/trans and shemale content and only have heterossexual one instead?
Yes, you can ignore trans content. Simply reject Sydney.
Poor sexy and always rejected Sydney... :cry:
Ahem, where was I?
Oh yes. If you reject her, she won't introduce you to her friend either, and you can bang all the non-trans women.
Well, not ALL of them yet, but that's only a matter of time. Probably.

Reactions: Acherus
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes