Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Ok, so I'm down for bottoming to Sid, but I have to ask: is there going to be any humiliation content or just general degradation?

Like, is Sid going to start calling MC a little slut, or a sissy, or shit like that? Is she going to try to be aggressive and push MC around sexually?

If so, I'll just roll back and choose not to bottom.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Ok, so I'm down for bottoming to Sid, but I have to ask: is there going to be any humiliation content or just general degradation?

Like, is Sid going to start calling MC a little slut, or a sissy, or shit like that? Is she going to try to be aggressive and push MC around sexually?

If so, I'll just roll back and choose not to bottom.
If anything, it will be with your choice
Emma milfy where are you
In the next update, dude.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Went to try this one out but when I saw that MC looks like a 15-year-old simp, I just couldn't do it. Guy looks like your typical cuck character in NTR games, except younger.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So are we not calling the Eve stuff NTR? Is she ever going to be a love interest? Because her blowing the old man is pretty ntr adjacent and it seems like she will be doing more of that at some point.

Also is Rose ever going to be a love interest? Not that I mind the Rose lesbian scenes, I'm just hoping the MC will be involved at some point.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
So are we not calling the Eve stuff NTR? Is she ever going to be a love interest? Because her blowing the old man is pretty ntr adjacent and it seems like she will be doing more of that at some point.

Also is Rose ever going to be a love interest? Not that I mind the Rose lesbian scenes, I'm just hoping the MC will be involved at some point.
1. Well, technically, during the blowjob, Eva was not your interest (and may not be), so we have consulted with our lawyers and decided - no, it is not worthy of the high rank of NTR

2. For some reason, people did not accept the proud and independent Rose, so she has fallen out of history for now. Although, everything can be...

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Rosa .. Rosa .. Rosa who?
1. Well, technically, during the blowjob, Eva was not your interest (and may not be), so we have consulted with our lawyers and decided - no, it is not worthy of the high rank of NTR

2. For some reason, people did not accept the proud and independent Rosa, so she has fallen out of history for now. Although, everything can be...
Oh .. fallen out of history .. got it.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Although English is not my mother language...but I think I know what your mean...:LOL::LOL: And there's one more question, will we get new update before the end of this month?(yeah..I mean this weekend:sneaky::sneaky:)
If everything goes according to plan, yes. There will be another

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019

2. For some reason, people did not accept the proud and independent Rose, so she has fallen out of history for now. Although, everything can be...
The lack of Rose makes me a bit sad. Some people just don't have good taste, I guess.

On the plus side, this game is very funny. My favorite line so far was when Kelly, I think says, "Did you cum inside me?" and the MC says, "There was no one else here.", I chuckled for quite a while. Good stuff.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes