Dec 30, 2020
in this game, the main character will fuck his mother.. or Toja's sister? u Mina fucks tolka mom and other women but not her sister (((so dalzhno life yes?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
in this game, the main character will fuck his mother.. or Toja's sister? u Mina fucks tolka mom and other women but not her sister (((so dalzhno life yes?
how does paluchit this scene in the game ? what should I do for this ?
is there such a scene in the game ??
I'm assuming some of these words are...Russian? I dunno.

But! Incest-wise, MC has sex with his Mom. There is the potential for him to have sex with his sisters as well, but that hasn't happened yet.

The scene that you are referring to is a dream sequence. It happened automatically for me, but you probably have to be on Sid's path for it.

Reactions: Smiruk
Dec 30, 2020
I'm assuming some of these words are...Russian? I dunno.

But! Incest-wise, MC has sex with his Mom. There is the potential for him to have sex with his sisters as well, but that hasn't happened yet.

The scene that you are referring to is a dream sequence. It happened automatically for me, but you probably have to be on Sid's path for it.
he'll fuck his sister in part 3, right?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
and when will the new abnovleniya appear ?
It's physically painful to read.
Чел, это невозможно читать. Англоговорящий интернет не готов к транслиту из 90ых. Возможно, у тебя проблемы с переводчиком. Или... Я даже не знаю...

Nobody knows when (probably not even PandaLoverGames lol) but he will most likely have sex with both of his sisters at some point.
Do I look like I have a plan?
1622126246942.png

I'm a panda lying on my side waiting for my share of bamboo!
And even if I got it, I'd be so lazy to get up for it that I'd keep lying on my side...

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
PandaLoverGames is a great example of dedication, your PATRONS are always very happy to sponsor this game, updates are constant.
APLAU.gif

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I have to honest! there's weekly updates for this game 'But nothing ever happens' OLD SAVES DONT WORK ! great ! FIX YA SAVES I MIGHT PLAY :)

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes