m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Я постоянно избегаю русские игры (не спрашивай почему))
Я только начал эту игру (первая неделя), но первое, что бросается в глаза - хороший юмор, характеры персонажей, и уникальные женские модели.
Имена английские, но по лицам и окружению я прямо чувствую знакомый колорит)

Из минусов, пока что, немного странно построенные диалоги, но возможно, это потому, что я играю на английском.
Плюс, постоянная смена ракурсов в диалогах (в среднем, рендер на предложение), просто убивает мои глаза.

В общем, неожиданно, очень круто.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Я постоянно избегаю русские игры (не спрашивай почему))
Я только начал эту игру (первая неделя), но первое, что бросается в глаза - хороший юмор, характеры персонажей, и уникальные женские модели.
Имена английские, но по лицам и окружению я прямо чувствую знакомый колорит)

Из минусов, пока что, немного странно построенные диалоги, но возможно, это потому, что я играю на английском.
Плюс, постоянная смена ракурсов в диалогах (в среднем, рендер на предложение), просто убивает мои глаза.

В общем, неожиданно, очень круто.
Спасибо!
Я не волшебник, я только учусь(с)
В последних обновлениях я стараюсь избежать частую смену смены ракурсов и работаю над улучшением текста (Впрочем, это не всегда получается).

Reactions: m4pII

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Спасибо!
Я не волшебник, я только учусь(с)
В последних обновлениях я стараюсь избежать частую смену смены ракурсов и работаю над улучшением текста (Впрочем, это не всегда получается).
Dev Milf only Milf that's all I want to hear

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
After playing it
Developer presented mom as completely slut
I'm a mom and sis game lover but this game just has sluts who will jump on any man
Uhm, they have their own life and all girls have a life outside MC, though except for Jill not much of a sex life shown (thanks for that dev :))

Mom a slut? She has been in love with her son for years and waited for him to get older so she was not cradle robbing and he showed mutual interest and yeah she wants him now as much as she can. How does that make her a slut, since she is not fucking around? Now if you complain she does not have any incest taboo to speak of, but that is only refreshing and nice for a change and fits the tone of the game.

Why should she be agonizing about having the loving sex with her son she craves. We already have enough blue ball games where when mom finally fall for the magic dick if you do the dishes enough and keep showing off your dick after a prolonged stairway to heaven, it is still just as illogical she ever beds her son after as it would have been before if she bedded her son in first episode in those games due to the amount of taboo she feels and it is mostly unsatisfying and game over after.

This mom as an incest mom is actually great in how she cares about Mc for more as just sex and it is shown in many small things. Mom a slut :rolleyes:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Family Affair [v0.95] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 506 MB
Original Size Mac: 472 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 382 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 348 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Uhm, they have their own life and all girls have a life outside MC, though except for Jill not much of a sex life shown (thanks for that dev :))

Mom a slut? She has been in love with her son for years and waited for him to get older so she was not cradle robbing and he showed mutual interest and yeah she wants him now as much as she can. How does that make her a slut, since she is not fucking around? Now if you complain she does not have any incest taboo to speak of, but that is only refreshing and nice for a change and fits the tone of the game.

Why should she be agonizing about having the loving sex with her son she craves. We already have enough blue ball games where when mom finally fall for the magic dick if you do the dishes enough and keep showing off your dick after a prolonged stairway to heaven, it is still just as illogical she ever beds her son after as it would have been before if she bedded her son in first episode in those games due to the amount of taboo she feels and it is mostly unsatisfying and game over after.

This mom as an incest mom is actually great in how she cares about Mc for more as just sex and it is shown in many small things. Mom a slut :rolleyes:
Mc goes to her sis house to talk her
Then we as a players find out she left house because her mom fucked her bf
(If this don't make her slut ) then I don't know who are sluts
About blue balling games atleast mom's are not sluts
And for the love part I didn't played the game mIre then 5 minutes
So I don't know about her love
And she lived mc for few years yet she fucked her daughter's bf
Yet she is not slut ??

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Mc goes to her sis house to talk her
Then we as a players find out she left house because her mom fucked her bf
(If this don't make her slut ) then I don't know who are sluts
About blue balling games atleast mom's are not sluts
And for the love part I didn't played the game mIre then 5 minutes
So I don't know about her love
And she lived mc for few years yet she fucked her daughter's bf
Yet she is not slut ??
Nope, she might have a bad taste and high sex drive and low self control and made some bad decisions like bf of daughter, she is not a slut though. That is not same as her being perfect though or a great mom, you can question that last with also how she handles Ellie not wanting to study. That is another issue as her being a slut though and yeah that part with the BF makes her less sympathetic as she would have been without it. :)

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
After playing it
Developer presented mom as completely slut
I'm a mom and sis game lover but this game just has sluts who will jump on any man
I'm a big mom/son fan and I love this game. So many games protrait Mom in a blueball way who can able to fuck only after tons of updates or at the end of game. Please don't put all mom in one "pure, good" model. Women are different, moms are different. Yeah, she may did wrong by fucking her daughter's bf but, after that, when she is with MC, she genuinely loved him and only fucked him like crazy. But a loving and lusting mom. For a mom/son, i dont know what more i want.

Sorry but i'm sick of this games which put mom on a pedestal and make her as a trophy to win as a final reward. I hate that scenario. I encourage more and more mom/son content games to be fast paced and can able to have as many scenes as possible. And i like bold moms who take initiative even if it is her son too.

All Hail Linda in Milfy City.

Thankyou dev. Don't stop what are you doing. Especially with Mom. It's rare stuff for a mom/son fan. Thankyou.

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I'm a big mom/son fan and I love this game. So many games protrait Mom in a blueball way who can able to fuck only after tons of updates or at the end of game. Please don't put all mom in one "pure, good" model. Women are different, moms are different. Yeah, she may did wrong by fucking her daughter's bf but, after that, when she is with MC, she genuinely loved him and only fucked him like crazy. But a loving and lusting mom. For a mom/son, i dont know what more i want.

Sorry but i'm sick of this games which put mom on a pedestal and make her as a trophy to win as a final reward. I hate that scenario. I encourage more and more mom/son content games to be fast paced and can able to have as many scenes as possible. And i like bold moms who take initiative even if it is her son too.

All Hail Linda in Milfy City.

Thankyou dev. Don't stop what are you doing. Especially with Mom. It's rare stuff for a mom/son fan. Thankyou.
Thank you! I'll try not to let you down!

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Grrrrrrrr :mad::mad::mad:

Mom will be knocked up, done the pregnancy thing, given birth & the kid will have left home by the time we get some Claire :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Love the mom a lot but come on she has had so much mc loving it's got to be one of the sisters turn soon surely??
Even a flash of the gash would do :p:p:p

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes