Cena2001

May 12, 2021
I'm a big mom/son fan and I love this game. So many games protrait Mom in a blueball way who can able to fuck only after tons of updates or at the end of game. Please don't put all mom in one "pure, good" model. Women are different, moms are different. Yeah, she may did wrong by fucking her daughter's bf but, after that, when she is with MC, she genuinely loved him and only fucked him like crazy. But a loving and lusting mom. For a mom/son, i dont know what more i want.

Sorry but i'm sick of this games which put mom on a pedestal and make her as a trophy to win as a final reward. I hate that scenario. I encourage more and more mom/son content games to be fast paced and can able to have as many scenes as possible. And i like bold moms who take initiative even if it is her son too.

All Hail Linda in Milfy City.

Thankyou dev. Don't stop what are you doing. Especially with Mom. It's rare stuff for a mom/son fan. Thankyou.
Yeah keep it up then more and more developer will come and make a slutty mom
Thanks to you all

And there are more ways to fuck mom without making her completely slut
You also mentioned linda from milfy city and does she was slut ??
In my opinion no
So why developer can't think more
This developer has just killed the reputation of mom

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah keep it up then more and more developer will come and make a slutty mom
Thanks to you all

And there are more ways to fuck mom without making her completely slut
And the most popular way for many devs is "blueballing". One update handjob, one update blowjob, one update pussy lick, neck lick, fingerlick, leg lick, thigh lick, that lick, this lick and finally penetration in 20th episode. Wow, finally we get the reward, and guess what? Game comes to end.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
And the most popular way for many devs is "blueballing". One update handjob, one update blowjob, one update pussy lick, neck lick, fingerlick, leg lick, thigh lick, that lick, this lick and finally penetration in 20th episode. Wow, finally we get the reward, and guess what? Game comes to end.
I don't think so there are lots of games where mom get fucked fast yet they are not sluts DOD is the best example lots of Sexual scenes with mom

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I don't think so there are lots of games where mom get fucked fast yet they are not sluts DOD is the best example lots of Sexual scenes with mom
Yeah, because there is a corruption element in that. And dev openly admitted that because of corruption, we got to see mom sex a bit faster. He admitted that when i complained to dev on "why Mom in MP is so late to get MC's dick". And what about his present game MP? Why you are not discussing on that? Because it does fall into my criteria of "blueballing" updates right? So, yeah, either corruption or Mom to be bold, a way is needed for Mom to "convey" to the so called "logical players" that it is logical for Mom and Son sex in a fast paced way.

Infact i too encourage those "out of the box" games where Mom is romantic, pure, good yet fucks son in a fast paced way within less updates. But, devs are still not that creative yet. So, I adjusting with bold and slut moms and corruption mom/son games.

And let me remind you, Even Mom in this game also romantic and loving with son even with her horny nature. You are just blind to see that.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Yeah, because there is a corruption element in that. And dev openly admitted that because of corruption, we got to see mom sex a bit faster. He admitted that when i complained to dev on "why Mom in MP is so late to get MC's dick". And what about his present game MP? Why you are not discussing on that? Because it does fall into my criteria of "blueballing" updates right? So, yeah, either corruption or Mom to be bold, a way is needed for Mom to "convey" to the so called "logical players" that it is logical for Mom and Son sex in a fast paced way.

Infact i too encourage those "out of the box" games where Mom is romantic, pure, good yet fucks son in a fast paced way within less updates. But, devs are still not that creative yet. So, I adjusting with bold and slut moms and corruption mom/son games.
My topic is not about blue balling
Here is a case where mom is completely slut
And you should also complain about it not to support
By telling make more and more slutty mom

And as for the MP developer said First Mom was not a Li

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
My topic is not about blue balling
Here is a case where mom is completely slut
And you should also complain about it not to support
By telling make more and more slutty mom

And as for the MP developer said First Mom was not a Li
If she is not intended to be a Li, then why the sexual progress is so slow? I mean, Main Li paths are harder to get pussy than side girls right? If there is no romance involved, for Mom and son to become fucked, there should be lust right? And why lust is very blueballing in that game for Mom?

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
ASk
If she is not intended to be a Li, then why the sexual progress is so slow? I mean, Main Li paths are harder to get pussy than side girls right? If there is no romance involved, for Mom and son to become fucked, there should be lust right? And why lust is very blueballing in that game for Mom?
Ask to developer
And the main reason I think she didn't fall in mc arm is because his father is still alive not death

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
ASk

Ask to developer
And the main reason I think she didn't fall in mc arm is because his father is still alive not death
In DOD too, father is believed to be alive when we got the mom sex scene. He is out of station. But, still, it can be a hurdle but dev passed the hurdle by the element of corruption.

We have many games where father is alive.
And it's just sex. Not romance. They can fuck behind in secret. But still, MP's Mom is regarded as one of the best blueballing Mom even though she is not a Li lol.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
In DOD too, father is believed to be alive when we got the mom sex scene. He is out of station. But, still, it can be a hurdle but dev passed the hurdle by the element of corruption.

We have many games where father is alive.
And it's just sex. Not romance. They can fuck behind in secret. But still, MP's Mom is regarded as one of the best blueballing Mom even though she is not a Li lol.
So your just trying to say whatever happens your happy to see mom gets fuck first In a game even when she is a cuck hungry slut
If so then this might be the best game for you
I'm happy with blue balling games as I know that person is not a slut who will jump on anyone if she get a chance a chance
It's your choice I know
You stay happy with that fact and I m happy with my fact

Or you just like to play games for sex scenes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So your just trying to say whatever happens your happy to see mom gets fuck first In a game even when she is a cuck hungry slut
If so then this might be the best game for you
I'm happy with blue balling games as I know that person is not a slut who will jump on anyone if she get a chance a chance
It's your choice I know
You stay happy with that fact and I m happy with my fact

Or you just like to play games for sex scenes
Well they are just as much a slut in blue balling games in the end as when they have sex in first episode, it just takes some longer and even less realistic events until she shows that. In any incest game with an adult MC the woman in question has at least a 18 year long relation with the guy in question and what happens in the game is partly based on that years long relation. A son is not a stranger. Like I said before showing your dick and doing the dishes does not make it more likely or believable your mom starts a long slow stairway to heaven with you as an experienced and prior sxual active person while she has an incest taboo and considers you a bad partner for those reasons.

In a way it makes her more a slut if then still ends up in bed with her son as that she has loved him for years and goes to bed with her son cause she loves him, last might not be that societally acceptable but is still better as just for the big dick while she knows she should not according to her convictions. :p To me those blue balling combine the worse of both worlds, they do not use the incest taboo correct (often it feels like those moms are strangers and nuns instead of a mom you have a more or less loving relation with since you were born :p) and are rarely satisfying nor believable when they finally do act upon their desires after all the trouble they have with it and millions of other guys on the world that can and would be willing to sexually satisfy them with their looks and still somehow willingly and out of own will end up with their son without a good reason.

Edit: An exception to that last is a game like sweet affection that may go a bit slow and is maybe a bit too wordy but beautifully sets out both why their relation is why they end up together and want to be together above others and also why they go slow, not cause of their feelings for each other, but cause they are afraid to hurt each other. There a slow burn makes sense within the story itself even if they might go bit faster and it is dragged out a bit too much.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
MC having a quiet night in with Mom was a fantastic update. No matter who MC ends up with, Mom will always be in his life. The talk about kids was kinda funny, though, because his current girlfriend lacks the proper plumbing for it.

Reactions: Smiruk

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
There any futa on male yet, like Sydney fucking the MC, getting back into the game have to start over since I re did my pc and lost my saves but its all good.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
There any futa on male yet, like Sydney fucking the MC, getting back into the game have to start over since I re did my pc and lost my saves but its all good.
Not yet, but the update before this you have the option to be open to that in the future.

Reactions: Some_Dude?
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes