DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Specially Emma and much more of her need to be continuing...
Well I would not mind the sisters getting into the action as well reasonably quickly. It is up to dev though when he wants to put more time in the wholesome family route story (it feels that story has been at same place for a while already and with Claire away on holiday for a while if any will progress for now it will be Ellie, not complaining much since there were def enough hot scenes on that path) and what will be the catalyst.

( I suspect Ellie 2 for Ellie and that the past with BF of Claire might play a role in that when/if Claire finds out MC has it going on with Mom as well besides Jill whether more a revenge/rivalry angle or drama between MC/Claire and Mom over that leading to progress over time and MC having to juggle fact he loves both even without sex factoring in that but might complicate it, with the relation between Mom and Claire that might turn even worse when Claire finds out).

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Can you even fuck the red head lesbian? It's been a while I'm not sure if she a sister or friend.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hi guys I'm new, and I have a question to ask.
Is there any way to change the names? Emma/Mom?
Patch installed
Hi!
By editing this file....
1622568213005.png

But the stability of the game after that is not guaranteed

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Always the same question...here is NTR ?...maybe ? I'm tired of jumping from game to game for NTR, that's enough, i go back to playinig the old Castle of Wolfenstein, i'm a silly boy...sorry.
;)

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Always the same question...here is NTR ?...maybe ? I'm tired of jumping from game to game for NTR, that's enough, i go back to playinig the old Castle of Wolfenstein, i'm a silly boy...sorry.
;)
Everyone has a different definition for NTR, what's ntr to some might not be the same for somebody else.
So you'll never know unless you try it yourself.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Hi!
By editing this file....
View attachment 1224817

But the stability of the game after that is not guaranteed
Dev you are awesome do you know that ?
You are always provide help to your fan and constantly giving updates and engaging with your fans at personal level. I hope you reach your dream men ! Best of luck and I hope to support you when my own situation get stable.
H.png

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Dev you are awesome do you know that ?
You are always provide help to your fan and constantly giving updates and engaging with your fans at personal level. I hope you reach your dream men ! Best of luck and I hope to support you when my own situation get stable.
You're not bad either...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes