Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
Hey, just wondering what exactly the futa content consists of before i give this a try, is it futa on female? futa on male MC? or male MC on futa? thanks in advance.

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Pumping out them updates~
Decent strategy, makes everyone happy, keeps the game relevant and on the front page for more exposure.

I got nothing against the trans content, there are so few games that scratch that kink for people.

May 8, 2021
Two questions.
1. What are the "shemales" in this game like? (As in: are they unrealistically pretty, off-puttingly mannish, or reasonably middle-of-the-road?)
2. If I don't install the incest patch, will the dialogue be silly/strained with a lot of addressing people as if their first name is "Landlady" ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Two questions.
1. What are the "shemales" in this game like? (As in: are they unrealistically pretty, off-puttingly mannish, or reasonably middle-of-the-road?)
2. If I don't install the incest patch, will the dialogue be silly/strained with a lot of addressing people as if their first name is "Landlady" ?
The main trans love interest is in the banner, she's the one stood up in the black dress.

She is in the pics too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So is the other one...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The blonde is more of a side thing, Syd is a main love interest.

Hey, just wondering what exactly the futa content consists of before i give this a try, is it futa on female? futa on male MC? or male MC on futa? thanks in advance.
Mainly male MC on futa though he has started giving optional blowjobs so will probably get fucked soon.

May 8, 2021
Hmm, glad Syd is the main, then. Eve is still manish enough that in real life I'd have to politely pretend not to notice. Where as Syd is JUST ambiguous enough to be the "good kind" of confusing! Thnx.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes