Jan 16, 2021
Guys I need help, I don't know if someone already talked about this issue or not. 80% of the VN Ren'Py games don't work and always crash on startup. Especially the ones that have the normal .exe and the 32-bit.exe version. i dont understand why does this happen. For example week one crash on startup but week 2 doesn't crash. it is pretty infuriating
i feel you there have been quite a few games i can't play because for whatever reason they wont run on my pc.
im waiting on the web version to check this game out

Reactions: MegaApe

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
So my .91 save won't work, I need to start again? Cause .92 ain't starting, I just get the end of update screens...

magus448

May 22, 2018
So that was all just some bullshit story that Eve fed us that she "needed help" just to have us watch her with her boyfriend, then decides she likes the MC if he interfered and took her reward? wtf!?

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Adoption. Transpersonal update. If you have transcount disabled, you won't see it.
Trans is very much in play in my game since start! When I look at my save folder I have auto-1-LT1.save & persistent.? even though I am on page 4 , slot 2. I can't even post a save...

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Trans is very much in play in my game since start! When I look at my save folder I have auto-1-LT1.save & persistent.? even though I am on page 4 , slot 2. I can't even post a save...
It's not a big RPG. Just press Ctrl and you'll be there in a few minutes.

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I started from new and missed most of the game I played before, no school stuff, no whatsherface stuff (dickgirl #1) barely any family stuff, It feels like I'm playing a totally different game...

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
What is the variable? Transcontent or transcount that has to be true? I can load old saves without any problem.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
What is the variable? Transcontent or transcount that has to be true? I can load old saves without any problem.
The variable is an on/off switch.
Let's say you're converting to trans content, you move the switch to on. It also works with other choices in the game.
I just always advise - if there is a problem, it is better to start over (it is not a long process)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The variable is an on/off switch.
Let's say you're converting to trans content, you move the switch to on. It also works with other choices in the game.
I just always advise - if there is a problem, it is better to start over (it is not a long process)
I fully realise that. I was a programmer for 30 years. Just the name of the variable. Transcount does not exist so I presume transcontent is the variable.
Thanks

Reactions: PandaLoverGames
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes