PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I just loaded my last save from v0.89 into a fresh install of 0.90 but it ended at the same place as 0.89 with the blowjob from Mom in the morning.

There is no mod for this game, and the i-patch just sets a system variable to true. The saves also had slightly corrupted save dates, though they did load.

The changelog says things were added but I'm not seeing any of it.

What am I missing here?
The latest addition is almost entirely devoted to Sidney. If you have trans content disabled, this update is not for you (the next one is in 10 days)

Is it just me or does pressing Screenshot key crashes the game in this latest version? :unsure:
I've never pressing on it. I don't even know)

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
the week 1 mac file .73 wont launch. it says its corrupt and when opening up the files most of the .jpg images are broken. any advice?

also the mega doesn have the week 1 mac. only the pc version. had to use pixldrain

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
the week 1 mac file .73 wont launch. it says its corrupt and when opening up the files most of the .jpg images are broken. any advice?

also the mega doesn have the week 1 mac. only the pc version. had to use pixldrain
Thank you for your comment.
I'll have it resolved within a day.

It keeps closing why?
Who knew...

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Sorry, i'm first time download this. So i have to download week 1 and week 2 right? or week 2 also include week 1?
Hi.
Week 1 is version 0.73 and week 2 is now 0.90.
It's better to start with week 1 and then start with week 2 to see what's going on there.

Reactions: Cheka

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The latest addition is almost entirely devoted to Sidney. If you have trans content disabled, this update is not for you (the next one is in 10 days)

I've never pressing on it. I don't even know)
Mr. PandaLover:
I'm open to trans content on my terms. If ever again I'm not given a choice about how or with whom I participate I'm done with your game.
It's your game and I fully support your choices in how you move it forward, but another episode like this one and I'm done. I'm sure you understand.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Mr. PandaLover:
I'm open to trans content on my terms. If ever again I'm not given a choice about how or with whom I participate I'm done with your game.
It's your game and I fully support your choices in how you move it forward, but another episode like this one and I'm done. I'm sure you understand.
what? afaik it gives a clear choice if you wanna see trans stuff or not - you can turn it off completely - maybe I'm wrong idk

Reactions: Ullubu

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
This game doesn't try too hard.
But that's ok, I guess. Goofy. Kinda funny.

A small GUI mod (compatible with v0.73/v0.80, updated for v0.63, originally for v0.33)*.
*Russian language is not supported (font has no cyrillic glyphs).
*This is not a walkthrough mod.
*I'd advise against using this for anything other than week 1.

Mega (SHA256: F1A2E6F88CDF421EB44504438DC874CBAF8C0E87A57F19672767875060C5372C)
View attachment 840356 View attachment 840358 View attachment 840359

Does it work with ver. 0.90??

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mr. PandaLover:
You get the option at the start if you want to see it or not, once you activate it then it will happen regardless as she's one of the main love interests.

If you are seeing it then you chose to participate.

Reactions: Ullubu
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes