Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
The incest patch is great, but seem to sometime make the MC 'sfamily say strange things, like when the MC or Ellie say "Emma" instead of mom whereas they are her childs. Maybe Claire too (even if she hate Emma and would call her by her name rather than "mom.")

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The incest patch is great, but seem to sometime make the MC 'sfamily say strange things, like when the MC or Ellie say "Emma" instead of mom whereas they are her childs. Maybe Claire too (even if she hate Emma and would call her by her name rather than "mom.")
People don't always say "mom," sometimes it's enough by name.

she the best plz make it special
Nice avatar, where did you get it?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
At the risk of stating the obvious you do realise you're not the one taking it in the ass, right? Your character is and he's not an Elder Scrolls-esque blank slate but an actual character with a personality.

Self-insertion is a terrible thing.
opinions 2.gif

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
"2. Are the futa/trans paths optional?
Yes. At the beginning of the game, you can choose whether you want the game to have futa/trans content "

that's a negative ghost rider.gif

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Any content with Claire?
or is he just a ghost character ignored by the developer?
No new content with her, its 95% trans. Feels like that is the entire focus of the game at this point, may be time to move on if that is the case.

Reactions: Chuchuu

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
I hope the path of Natasha won't turn into something mediocre and repetitive where the MC is not more that a piece to fuck for the black beauty, he needs to be the exception and the person who win her hearth, perhaps they could have a loving relationship where the MC is submissive to her and have an ending of their own, Natasha is the best girl, and she deserves to have more content, I hope the dev share the same point of view :)

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I hope the path of Natasha won't turn into something mediocre and repetitive where the MC is not more that a piece to fuck for the black beauty, he needs to be the exception and the person who win her hearth, perhaps they could have a loving relationship where the MC is submissive to her and have an ending of their own, Natasha is the best girl, and she deserves to have more content, I hope the dev share the same point of view :)
Me too, man, me too.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Too bad, I really like Claire
I financially supported the patron for a year and a half in the hope of having content with Claire
I ran out of my money and Claire didn't have any content :(
Hi.
Please write me your Patreon nickname and we'll talk

Roka

Jul 2, 2017
Great game so far, the updates are one of the fastest updated games. One question is there an interaction between trans and other women, or is it strictly to MC?

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes