LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I made a quick fix for the traceback error for one line in Week 1 (It was missing a letter for the transition to work properly) as well as a typo. For you know, whatever reasons.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I made a quick fix for the traceback error for one line in Week 1 (It was missing a letter for the transition to work properly) as well as a typo. For you know, whatever reasons.
Hi.
What's the error? Can you elaborate on that

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Hi.
What's the error? Can you elaborate on that

It was just one letter missing in the code of the English translation in Week 1, here's the original:

Code:
# GG "Целый день быть в окружении милых,{w}упругих девиц, {w}но с мыслями только об одной..."
GG "All day long I've been surrounded by cute, {}juicy girls, {w}but my thoughts only focused on one..."

and here's the fixed code:

Code:
# GG "Целый день быть в окружении милых,{w}упругих девиц, {w}но с мыслями только об одной..."
GG "All day long I've been surrounded by cute, {w}juicy girls, {w}but my thoughts only focused on one..."
There are two instances of this line (Line 4468 and 7412).

Long story short, it should be {w}juicy girls and not {}juicy girls.

The other thing I fixed was just a typo where the second letter of a word should not have been capitalized. It's not really an error.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
It was just one letter missing in the code of the English translation in Week 1, here's the original:

Code:
GG "All day long I've been surrounded by cute, {}juicy girls, {w}but my thoughts only focused on one..."

and here's the fixed code:

Code:
GG "All day long I've been surrounded by cute, {w}juicy girls, {w}but my thoughts only focused on one..."
There are two instances of this line (Line 4468 and 7412).

Long story short, it should be {w}juicy girls and not {}juicy girls.

The other thing I fixed was just a typo where the second letter of a word should not have been capitalized. It's not really an error.
Thanks, I'll go fix mine too.

Reactions: LordMerek

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The only thing damaged is our misconception of what feminity is!

the real damage, the real one, will be "darker" and "blacker" !
It will certainly take some time, but yes...
It will, I promise you.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Let's play a game!

What is Max upset about?

Only wrong answers!
The winner gets DOTA2 in Steam!

ps11-Beauty.jpg

Last edited:

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
It cannot be Natasha BBC, the other girls had prepared his ass very well I suppose, for him to accept her width and being finally owned by her, did they?

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes