Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Family Affair (Week 2 0.103 fix/Week 3 0.115 Fix) Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (Week 3 ) (835 MB/ 571 MB) ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Ellie#2 sex scene, Mom at the office jokes and getting beat up at the subway, did I miss anything?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Been a while since I have played and wanted to know if there is any sex scenes with the two sisters yet?
Got fed up after a while banging the mom every single update and sorry for not remembering her name but the trans girl as well, had no interests in the trans girlfriend's friend or the sisters slutty friends. Going by some of the preview pics in the thread I would have zero interests in a bbc or robots content.

Reactions: Cico8

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Been a while since I have played and wanted to know if there is any sex scenes with the two sisters yet?
Got fed up after a while banging the mom every single update and sorry for not remembering her name but the trans girl as well, had no interests in the trans girlfriend's friend or the sisters slutty friends. Going by some of the preview pics in the thread I would have zero interests in a bbc or robots content.
What can I say? The sisters haven't been unpacked yet, at most a little innocent French kiss

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Having a brain fart, I know Ellie 1 is MC's sister but who's the other one?
Ellie2 is a friend of Ellie1, they made themselves to be like sisters for fun.
A girl with a very difficult and touching fate, which I was too lazy to prescribe

Reactions: Grelk
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes