PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I'm there running a poll on, the release of mini updates, go ahead and vote! (Subscribers only)

Naa1-Beauty.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

SomePlayer619

Sep 8, 2021
great game, just a little request, can we have the option to edit relationships with people like make it landlady.... I know some might think it beats the purpose of title but family is not just by blood and what not.
glad you are safe though

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
FamilyAffairWeek3-0.110-pc the love_patch.rpy file that comes with it is messed up. In the file it's define lovepatch = False instead of define lovepatch = True. I just grabbed the one from my other game folder and overwrote it.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
great game, just a little request, can we have the option to edit relationships with people like make it landlady.... I know some might think it beats the purpose of title but family is not just by blood and what not.
glad you are safe though
You can easily do it yourself! All you need for this is a knowledge of the Russian language, how the Renpy engine works and a little Python!
Nothing complicated!
FamilyAffairWeek3-0.110-pc the love_patch.rpy file that comes with it is messed up. In the file it's define lovepatch = False instead of define lovepatch = True. I just grabbed the one from my other game folder and overwrote it.
It's not a bug, it's a feature

SomePlayer619

Sep 8, 2021
You can easily do it yourself! All you need for this is a knowledge of the Russian language, how the Renpy engine works and a little Python!
Nothing complicated!

It's not a bug, it's a feature
No need to get passive aggressive we are all on the same team.
Here I did it for current version w3-0.110.1, english only, if someone else needs it. It's running on my system.
Note: I'm no professional there may be mistakes.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
No need to get passive aggressive we are all on the same team.
Here I did it for current version w3-0.110.1, english only, if someone else needs it. It's running on my system.
Note: I'm no professional there may be mistakes.
No aggression!
I love and respect you all!

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
A good boy deserves a candy.
I haven't played in a long time and i don't recognize this character. Is this what the main character looks like now? :sick: If so, then every time he looks worse and worse, i personally think that the very first version was the best.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes