PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
please DEV don't forget about Claire and Jill it's time for a good threesome maybe with mom and Jill????
or mom and ellie2
and the coffee lady never called her
There are so many beautiful ladies and it's hard to remember them all.

Reactions: deniscapo

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
This game went from cute girls and hot mom to full on gay/futa, where MC gets fucked in the ass and sucks a dick every update ...
I guess the top donors & patreons are all into that, time to unfollow :cry:
MC still fucks the mom just about every update...

Anyway, we'll miss you!

Reactions: Grelk

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
And the plan for Olivia and her son? heeeeeeee i hope thresome in bound somesing interaction gay with the passive son binck, bilnck;);) ther ar smiles jajajajaja

Reactions: leibtard

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
And the plan for Olivia and her son? heeeeeeee i hope thresome in bound somesing interaction gay with the passive son binck, bilnck;);) ther ar smiles jajajajaja
Your enthusiasm is extremely interesting, dude

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, I've read through a number of pages so far, and still don't know if this story with the many images posted showing a number of "chicks with dicks...:eek:" (Futa/trans content)...can it be AVOIDED? Like ALL of it, as chicks with dicks is NOT my thing. And that information (avoidable choice) should be mentioned in the story bio.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
OK, I've read through a number of pages so far, and still don't know if this story with the many images posted showing a number of "chicks with dicks...:eek:" (Futa/trans content)...can it be AVOIDED? Like ALL of it, as chicks with dicks is NOT my thing. And that information (avoidable choice) should be mentioned in the story bio.
Here ya go!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes