PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I have the same issue, no doubt it's the common issue of the 7.4.x versions of Ren'Py are more intermittent if they'll install on android or not, some it will work, some it won't, even if previous releases of an AVN worked.

PandaLoverGames has many others reported it for this release?

I also tried uninstalling and then trying the install in case it was a Wills port causing conflict as not sure off hand, though likely did have it installed but install issue the same with it uninstalled.
So far, only one clear fact with Android 11 / Oneplus 7 Pro.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Guys, can anyone make a picture with animation? Like the ones they put in descriptions. I have an idea for a future update. Money is tight, but I think we can make a deal.
1648561384538.png

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega

Week 2v 0.103
Mega

Week 3 v0.110
Mega
Updated my Android port - Week 3 v0.110

Reactions: Popocapt

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
Hello, handsome. You must be tired, huh? I'll hold your legs...
View attachment 1730362
Another Natasha ending, fucking hot, I have a question: Is it possible to make Natasha's model a little bit fuller and bustier and her cock a 'little longer" to add to her status as the "dominant" player? Orr it cannot change? Nonetheless, your work on her is remarkable and she is perfect as she is now!

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Another Natasha ending, fucking hot, I have a question: Is it possible to make Natasha's model a little bit fuller and bustier and her cock a 'little longer" to add to her status as the "dominant" player? Orr it cannot change? Nonetheless, your work on her is remarkable and she is perfect as she is now!
Maybe I do not understand something about beauty, I'm in this business, not a professional, but what else can I add?
Nat1-Beauty.jpg

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
please DEV don't forget about Claire and Jill it's time for a good threesome maybe with mom and Jill????
or mom and ellie2
and the coffee lady never called her

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes