Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
So we got an option to keep with Jill or not in this week 3, but if we get with her she always goes after the chick in the gym, if it was in the path of no Jill it will make sense, but being in the path with Jill shouldn't she stop going after others? Or at least we should get an option of saying something to her, but we got nothing either we join or not, but she still went after that chick and had lesbian sex with her...wasn't expecting lesbian NTR but it's always the same, just because it is with a girl she still has cheated but whatever, I just thought that if we decided to be with Jill we would get a choice before she does something with other people, but I guess not.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
So we got an option to keep with Jill or not in this week 3, but if we get with her she always goes after the chick in the gym, if it was in the path of no Jill it will make sense, but being in the path with Jill shouldn't she stop going after others? Or at least we should get an option of saying something to her, but we got nothing either we join or not, but she still went after that chick and had lesbian sex with her...wasn't expecting lesbian NTR but it's always the same, just because it is with a girl she still has cheated but whatever, I just thought that if we decided to be with Jill we would get a choice before she does something with other people, but I guess not.
You may not have understood, it's not you who allows her into your story, it's she who allows you into hers. Just because you refused to go to the bar with your friends, that's no reason for the bar not to work, is it?

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
You may not have understood, it's not you who allows her into your story, it's she who allows you into hers. Just because you refused to go to the bar with your friends, that's no reason for the bar not to work, is it?
I didn't know she was the MC of the story, but whatever would be fine an option of mentioning something to her, instead of acting like a doormat that is ok with everything she does.

Seeing your answer she will keep doing stunts like this, and if she decides later to fuck a dude you would need to be ok with it because you won't get an option...I'm sure that if instead a chick, if what she go after in this chapter was a dude more people would get upset. But ok your story so I will just have to get back and reject her, not a fan of forced lesbian with a LI that I'm in a path.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I didn't know she was the MC of the story, but whatever would be fine an option of mentioning something to her, instead of acting like a doormat that is ok with everything she does.

Seeing your answer she will keep doing stunts like this, and if she decides later to fuck a dude you would need to be ok with it because you won't get an option...I'm sure that if instead a chick, if what she go after in this chapter was a dude more people would get upset. But ok your story so I will just have to get back and reject her, not a fan of forced lesbian with a LI that I'm in a path.
Okay, I hear you.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
I couldn't find an answer to a very important question, is the headmaster a top or bottom? I hope Eve gets to tap that ass a few times :D
I know you were supposed to go for the other option, but I tend to think the top answer is the one the mc wants to go for (stupid I know) + I have Syd and Eve seemed kinda happy when out shopping with the headmaster. So I think all turned out well.

Edit: after playing further it seems the only route to follow for Eve is to punch the headmaster and then go and have sex with her. I know a lot of people have issues with ntr (hate it myself) but Eve wasn't a love interest at this point, and should you choose to reject her i.e follow her plan with the headmaster or reject her after punching him, then I do not see the problem with her ending up with the headmaster.

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I couldn't find an answer to a very important question, is the headmaster a top or bottom? I hope Eve gets to tap that ass a few times :D
I know you were supposed to go for the other option, but I tend to think the top answer is the one the mc wants to go for (stupid I know) + I have Syd and Eve seemed kinda happy when out shopping with the headmaster. So I think all turned out well.
Alas, man, that is no longer true.

• Sad
Reactions: Old&Useless

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
Personally, I like how the last two updates fished with Natasha, like the events with her are the main events of the updates! She slowly takes her rightful position as the main girl with each update. Don't get me wrong, the other girls are perfect and beautiful, but for the majority of us - as the comments show - she is in the head of the pyramid. So I hope we keep this tradition with Natasha Endings, and hope for the future to hear her story and see her talking and expressing herself romantically and intimately to the man character!

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Dude, for a moment I thought our MC would wear panties.
Seriously ahahahah
I think it would be awesome if the MC did start crossdressing when he is with Sydney or Eva. He has the build for it and Sydney at least seems to like to switch up who is getting the D. Maybe Natasha or Sydney will ask him to start crossdressing.... Sydney sure feels like she is leading up to it, with the whole, soon ur going to want it up the butt line.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Has the update been fixed? I've held off on downloading when i saw a couple of posts that showed a couple of small problems.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
haha mc is sweating rain drops taking a girly cock in his ass, and he s filrting with a tall domi muscular bbc shemale.... promising to be fun

Reactions: Ditrikn

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
haha mc is sweating rain drops taking a girly cock in his ass, and he s filrting with a tall domi muscular bbc shemale.... promising to be fun
Well, mastering a certain skill takes time and effort

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Latest Week 3 Android version doesn't install. Just says software wasn't installed. Any ideas?
I have the same issue, no doubt it's the common issue of the 7.4.x versions of Ren'Py are more intermittent if they'll install on android or not, some it will work, some it won't, even if previous releases of an AVN worked.

PandaLoverGames has many others reported it for this release?

I also tried uninstalling and then trying the install in case it was a Wills port causing conflict as not sure off hand, though likely did have it installed but install issue the same with it uninstalled.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes