PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
So if we wish to pursue the trans content which is the primary focus of this game we are now punished with unavoidable NTR...ish content? So if we steer clear of the trans/futa characters we'll be in the clear of NTR? I'm personally here for the trans/futa content so it's a kind of a nut punch...
You won't know unless you try it

Feb 17, 2022
You won't know unless you try it
Well I'm asking because if it's unavoidable I have no interest in pursuing the trans/futa characters. I understand the straight content isn't the focus, but I'll gladly take what I can get if I don't have to hit with unavoidable NTR, unless this whole project has shifted to a game that NTR will be abundant and unavoidable no matter who we pursue.

Theres tons of games to play out there but not a ton of great trans content so when I find one done pretty great like this is I just hope it steers clear of certain kinks but if that's "your" thing my search will have to continue elsewhere

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
I literally love this game. Any chance of a domme futa mommy to dick the MC down proper? Also, has the dev hinted at the kinda endings this game will someday (hopefully not soon) have?

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
When first talking to Kate at the coffee shop she refers to the MC by the default name rather than by the name I chose.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the game. Yeah i agree fuck Blizzard and diablo the mobile cassino. :ROFLMAO:

By the way just making sure but this update ends after the conversation between Sydney and Emma right?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
PandaLoverGames You should warn the mods so they can put the update in the "latest updates" page.
Personally, my opinion, redoing the interface is a very strange mod and these people probably have more important things to do

When first talking to Kate at the coffee shop she refers to the MC by the default name rather than by the name I chose.
During the conversation with Jill and Emma/Mom there is an error
Image 'd20ev5' not found

View attachment 1929932
Thanks for the tip, the problem will be solved in the next update

Played the game. Yeah i agree fuck Blizzard and diablo the mobile cassino. :ROFLMAO:

By the way just making sure but this update ends after the conversation between Sydney and Emma right?
Yes, this is the beginning of a new triple track (or not, if you chose otherwise)

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega

Week 2v 0.103
Mega

Week 3 v0.113
Mega
Updated my Android port to week 3 v0.113

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes