TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Ey, when Itch.io comes up, what i asked earlier and which Panda confirmed, i'll buy this game.
I'm not going broke Patreoning every single game i play on this site because i would have to add to my monthly salary... mans got to eat too.

I always compare to other games outside of the sexual genre and if i have to pay 60 EUR for a new game with amazing gameplay and graphics which get decent DLC's i will gladly do so. The games on this site are barely averagely 2h hours of gameplay which i think deserves a one time payment of around 5 tot 15 EUR depending on how much i liked the game, the gameplay time, etc... which is fair enough. I look at the quality of the products, not the sentiment which Patreon basically is.

Last edited:

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
Ey, when Itch.io comes up, what i asked earlier and which Panda confirmed, i'll buy this game.
I'm not going broke Patreoning every single game i play on this site because i would have to add to my monthly salary... mans got to eat too.

I always compare to other games outside of the sexual genre and if i have to pay 60 EUR for a new game with amazing gameplay and graphics which get decent DLC's i will gladly do so. The games on this site are barely averagely 2h hours of gameplay which i think deserves a one time payment of around 5 tot 15 EUR depending on how much i liked the game, the gameplay time, etc... which is fair enough. I look at the quality of the products, not the sentiment which Patreon basically is.
To ask you where Natasha at

Reactions: PandaLoverGames
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes