PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Natasha was quite forceful in this update, going from some slow seduction game to a full dom game. It was strange. :unsure:
After the seduction phase, comes the submission phase, and then comes the phase... But this is a matter for future updates

Disgusting as she has ever been, doing toilet icky stuff all over the place all the time.
Take the hint and stop simping for her and acting CONTRARRY TO EVERYTHING ELSE.
She is MOCKING MC INTO A TOOL THAT EVE OR SYD WOULD NEVER HAVE FALLEN FOR
Yes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
After the seduction phase, comes the submission phase, and then comes the phase... But this is a matter for future updates

Yes
In that case sorry Natasha. She may be super hot but my Max won't jeopardize his relationship with Sydney and Eve because of her.
Now i don't feel so bad for having Max choosing to not outright agree to her terms. :cool:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
After playing this new update, Natasha unbelievably has competion for #1 fave mature dominant trans, Nina is now in the running, and also possibly Pan. (if she's trans herself)
Syd and Eve are still braw, but mature dominant experience wins in ma eyes EVERYTIME!!!

You've outdone yourself this time Panda, I TRUELY CANNAE WAIT FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
I love the parties with the mom and I look forward to a threesome with Sidney, or with anyone wink wink DEV if I had money be sure that I would contribute with your work keep it up and I don't lose hope of seeing the lady from the library in some new update and something of old green hahahahahaha that is little seen

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
It's an idea but you could put a channel where we could put likes ;) and spend even some money (of course without the sex part) some ideas or whatever you want I promise my like

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I have refused Natasha at every turn but it never seems to matter, she keeps fucking bothering me, talking like i didn't turn her down the previous time. Even after the choice that said it closed her off forever. is it the ipatch?

• Haha
Reactions: Mograx and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have refused Natasha at every turn but it never seems to matter, she keeps fucking bothering me, talking like i didn't turn her down the previous time. Even after the choice that said it closed her off forever. is it the ipatch?
Whatever the reason, I totally agree! I do not like Natasha AT ALL!!! I have taken EVERY opportunity to thwart her extremely forward onslaught of lewd advances and the hits just keep on coming! The bitch has to go! I do not find her attractive physically and find her overly forward nature to be offensive and invasive. The bitch has to go!!!
Thank you, Shagrynn my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Natasha is a stalker and she really wants Max's booty.
I don't believe for a second Eve gave his number to her, i bet on Natasha taking it from her phone when Eve is distracted. :devilish::devilish::LOL:

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes