imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
So... i was wondering... Claire Redfield... Jill Valentine... Ellie (probally last of us? never played it) who's the others? like, every other character?

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Don't saw these 2 scenes "ingame"... what i'm missing here? can't play all paths in order to saw this? 1670520119148.png

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Don't saw these 2 scenes "ingame"... what i'm missing here? can't play all paths in order to saw this? View attachment 2221676
No, these are separate stories when I add a character to the gallery

So... i was wondering... Claire Redfield... Jill Valentine... Ellie (probally last of us? never played it) who's the others? like, every other character?
Some do, some don't.

Reactions: imadumb

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just a reason to check out the gallery
Speaking of reasons to check out the gallery... Jill, Claire and mom coming to the gallery soon?;)(y)
I hope, I hope...:devilish:(y)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Hottest femmes in game ranked... Mom, Claire and Jill, in that order...:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: imadumb

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Speaking of reasons to check out the gallery... Jill, Claire and mom coming to the gallery soon?;)(y)

PS: Hottest femmes in game ranked... Mom, Claire and Jill, in that order...:love:
I'm still wondering why no one tried to bribe the dev yet to give us some Claire scenes :v haha

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020

Yes, of course.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

NTRLover93

Oct 31, 2022
The first futa-trans person game I played and liked. It's really great. My special characters are Sydney and Eve. If a scenario like group sex or a threesome comes with them, it will be much more enjoyable. Trans natasha is a nice but somewhat rude type. But Sydney and Eve are such sweet and cute types. They are so sweet that my first anal and oral experience was with Sydney.

If you want to get started with futa-trans content, I suggest you try this game first. It definitely does justice.

Reactions: Grelk
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes