PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 2578207
You can't just not go to the gym.
Oh, Claire baby! The workout I have for you does NOT require a gym! I poured myself a stiff double of Bushmill's Irish, packed us bowl of fine sativa and left a 12 pack of Sam Adams Boston Lager in the fridge for you darling... Do hurry, sexy girl... It's getting intensely hard waiting on your sweet, tardy ass...:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.27 - 15.45.32.91.png
So hot! Come closer...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.27 - 15.41.34.16.png
Yeah, baby... that's better... Let's head to the bedroom... Camera off now? Okay... Mmmmmmmm
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
At this point i think it is more likely to see Willian Birkin to appear to have some monster sex with Claire than Max scoring something with his older sister. :p :LOL:
I'm inclined to agree, my friend. I had to revisit chapters one and two just to find the images above. Max has been lucky with Claire like three times total through all three chapters, all within the first two and twice were threesomes with other girls, one with Ellie and the other with Nico at the gym... Hell... the gym threesome with Nico may have even been with Jill! Phat has a serious case of CRS (can't remember shit!) Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway... My message above was ME inviting Claire over to MY place, fuck Max... Panda seems more interested in pegging Max with all of the trans girls than letting him fuck the other perfectly fine females in the game. So, that above was me letting y'all in on MY fantasy, not Max's. If it weren't for the extra hot content with Emma, I may have abandoned this title long ago. I'm all for letting Max have his fun with Eve and Syd but that stalker bitch Natasha got her overly forward ass benched! (No. I don't want to dominate her. I'd prefer it if she'd just vaporize and disappear for good.) There were two different opportunities to permanently end all content with Natasha. I selected both of them. Why there were two IDK but I don't want anything to do with stalker bitch or her oversized BBC. I don't want to see any more of her unsolicited, unwanted videos on Max's phone and I DO NOT want to see her again! Syd and Eve are fun. I let them have their way with Max and imagine myself just watching the show... laughing... I take over again with Emma, Jill, Claire, Ellie, Nico, Layla and any other fine hotties we have yet to meet. Oh and that user bitch, Rose, can just fuck off as well. She is just a tease and a user... what a skank ho! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Peace, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I am still waiting for a possible romantic route with Natasha, until then i will be avoiding her.
Max heard Eve's warnings and has no intention of turning into Nat's fucktoy on my game.
The only options that I have seen for stalker bitch Natasha have been, A) be her bitch, B) Dominate her and make her your bitch or C) C U L8r h8r bitch! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO: Somehow, I just cannot see Natasha as a romantic partner... maybe an archery target... Give her a five second head start then... loose!
12.jpg 18.jpg

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

ibrahem007

Jan 29, 2023
thx for the game can u make it more big and more sissy Random no end u can visit all lovers and make update more and more big and realy thx the game so nice

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi, DEV!

I have one immodest question, but can our "pie-friend" knock up Emma, as an exception?
Of course, I understand that there is no “pregnancy” tag in this project, but still, I’m not asking for someone, or anyone from other girls - but for the dearest person, one might say, for dear to the heart of the MC, best of the bestest stepmom.
she, honestly deserved it, to walk around with a "full belly."

author, can you think about this topic?

• Hey there
Reactions: 4rotciv8

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi, DEV!

I have one immodest question, but can our "pie-friend" knock up Emma, as an exception?
Of course, I understand that there is no “pregnancy” tag in this project, but still, I’m not asking for someone, or anyone from other girls - but for the dearest person, one might say, for dear to the heart of the MC, best of the bestest stepmom.

The reason the game lacks the pregnancy tag is that nobody in the game is pregnant, nor can they explicitly be impregnated, hence the absence of the impregnation tag, per F95Zone rules which state that only content currently in the game can be tagged

In no way does the current absense of 'pregnancy' and 'impregnation' rule out their future inclusion

Reactions: sy72

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The reason the game lacks the pregnancy tag is that nobody in the game is pregnant, nor can they explicitly be impregnated, hence the absence of the impregnation tag, per F95Zone rules which state that only content currently in the game can be tagged

In no way does the current absense of 'pregnancy' and 'impregnation' rule out their future inclusion
bummer =)

• Haha
Reactions: sy72

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hi, DEV!

As I wrote before - the concept of the game does not involve such side content. What, to each scene with Emma there should be spare pictures with in case of pregnancy.
In fact, that would double the work needed for the Emma scenes... No, thank you.
If pregnancy is going to be in the story, only then will the plot come to that. And from the looks of it, that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
In the FAQ it says at the beginning of the game you can disable futa/trans content, I never got asked but Sid is a futa? Trans? Not sure because I havent gotten too far yet, Is the option just not available in ep 1 or am I missing something?

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes