Fatih22

Oct 2, 2022
Could anyone please tell me whether we shall download all chapters or the latest one only to start a new game from the begining? Please forgive me if it was already answered before.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Great update, great renders and Sidney remains best girl.

Altough I concur, some of the lewd scenes could use a couple of more lines of diialogue to spice them up.
Yep I agreee, Sidney is indeed best girl. I am here mostly for her, Eve and Jill. :love:
It cracks me up everytime Jill acts as a sluty drunken. :ROFLMAO:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FamilyAffair-W3-0.116Fix2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Could anyone please tell me whether we shall download all chapters or the latest one only to start a new game from the begining? Please forgive me if it was already answered before.
Of course, if you want to start from the beginning, you have to start with the first part (week 1).

is this a universal patch, that will work in for each week inc week 3?
Yes, the patch is universal and works with all parts of the game

Reactions: Fatih22

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Good thing, I didn't tried this game. Developer really think another man licking/fucking a li(doesn't matter future/past) is very good fantasy :KEK:
Just a matter of time until all the girls become sluts and get fucked by BBC to fuel all it fans. Nonetheless, it really dick move to add little Ntr. Either make completely Ntr game or don't include that shit. :Kappa: Welp, it just my opinions at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what people does with their games.
It's like the person that wrote this had a stroke mid post.
"Wow this game has all this dumb, degenerate shit in it, what a stupid game, so glad i never tried it, you guys are losers."
"Just remember at the end of the day guys, everyone has their own preferences, so it doesn't matter anyway, dont judge lest ye be judged Matthew 7:1-3"

John2383

Oct 7, 2018
I have been following this game for some time, but then suddenly have not been able to play.
On mac, and cannot for the life of me figure out what the issue is/ how to fix.
Any suggestions welcomed!

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
loved the black shemale natasha, the sub path is awsome.
Do u know if there is any game similar to this? (with a huge shemale fucking betas)

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys first of all sorry for the problem you all faced and for late reply .
I hope you all forgive me.
This time i solved all the errors and i made the gallery mod of new version that is week 2 and it is working i had tested it 2-3 times . The last time you all face error because of one image was not defined that was my fault sorry.
So this time i am uploading all files in zip folder that you all just need to replace in original game folder as there are many scripts.Here is the link and i hope you all know that you have to cut files and folders in cheat zipand replace the in original game folder
Mega
Here is the new discord link of the server:

you can join freely . if you guys face any error just message me there.
thank you
does this gallery mod still work or does it work with all weeks? its from 2021 so idk :D or is there gallery mod build in game already?

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes