Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega

Week 2v 0.103
Mega

Week 3 v0.121
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.121

Reactions: Lewdguy123

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I'm surprised this is still going to be honest. I played 2 or 3 years ago and it wasn't good even then, it was just alright. But by that time there have been a huge amount of actually good games that have released and this one never got better, on the contrary it just got worse and worse with useless characters getting introduced, with the story going nowhere.

Everyone had their own taste, so I'm not criticizing that one bit, I'm just pointing out my surprise that there are still enough people supporting this that it's still getting updates.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
It's very interesting to read all this.

I have the feeling that I am like some economist or banker who took money from you for a project with moms and then scammed you and ran away with the money.
I don't know what you were counting on, but if you're counting on apples, you should PAY for apples, not expect them for free. And pears are sweet as honey for free.
Let me get this straight:
I've been doing this project alone for the last four years. I see who the people are who are supporting me financially. The family theme, right now, is about 20% profit and 100% problems.
I'm not taking anything away from you. I'm just not doing it anymore. As they say, don't be sad that it's gone, but be glad you had it.

And if you think the title doesn't match the content? Well, what can I say? In a world where the Democratic People's Republic of Korea exists, I still have a lot of room to grow.
Whatever floats your boat, man. I just don't understand why family is STILL a problem, when Patreon is no more on the board, and why to ditch that 20% of profit when you can have it alongside the rest.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
When I started playing this game I enjoyed it because it had the family aspect and it had the trans. Mom is my favorite LI. I was thinking of starting to sub to it but if you're going to drop half of what I like, I don't think I will. It's your game and you do what you want to do. I'll still play it but won't sub. Just my thoughts.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Whatever floats your boat, man. I just don't understand why family is STILL a problem, when Patreon is no more on the board, and why to ditch that 20% of profit when you can have it alongside the rest.
I may be reading too much into it but think what he means is that he pretty much lost all his "landlady" crowd when his patreon account was deleted. The people who migrated to subscribestar or that buymeacoffe aren't interested on it and he is not going to try again in the off chance that subscribestar also decide to change their terms of use (even if this is less likely so long as they don't use paypal).

When I started playing this game I enjoyed it because it had the family aspect and it had the trans. Mom is my favorite LI. I was thinking of starting to sub to it but if you're going to drop half of what I like, I don't think I will. It's your game and you do what you want to do. I'll still play it but won't sub. Just my thoughts.
Game is 4 years old. I really doubt you were ever going to sub to the dev.:rolleyes:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I may be reading too much into it but think what he means is that he pretty much lost all his "landlady" crowd when his patreon account was deleted. The people who migrated to subscribestar or that buymeacoffe aren't interested on it and he is not going to try again in the off chance that subscribestar also decide to change their terms of use (even if this is less likely so long as they don't use paypal).

Game is 4 years old. I really doubt you were ever going to sub to the dev.:rolleyes:
I only started playing last year and finances go up and down. I also switch around who I sub to sometimes. I know what I was going to do better than you. And like I said, if that's what he decides to do, that's fine. It's his choice. I'm just disappointed. No ill will towards him. He does a good job.

Reactions: Cavpal

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
My game is just stuck endlessly giving me the option to meet up with natasha or go to the beach with sydney the same scenes over and over. But if I pick the quick start option on the main menu I get new content, is it bugged?

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
If what was seen on the beach is new, then my interest is limited.... very narrow patch, from what I saw, nothing but that

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
My game is just stuck endlessly giving me the option to meet up with natasha or go to the beach with sydney the same scenes over and over. But if I pick the quick start option on the main menu I get new content, is it bugged?
Yes, a small bug. I'll fix it tomorrow.

Reactions: BenHatira

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
It's very interesting to read all this.

I have the feeling that I am like some economist or banker who took money from you for a project with moms and then scammed you and ran away with the money.
I don't know what you were counting on, but if you're counting on apples, you should PAY for apples, not expect them for free. And pears are sweet as honey for free.
Let me get this straight:
I've been doing this project alone for the last four years. I see who the people are who are supporting me financially. The family theme, right now, is about 20% profit and 100% problems.
I'm not taking anything away from you. I'm just not doing it anymore. As they say, don't be sad that it's gone, but be glad you had it.

And if you think the title doesn't match the content? Well, what can I say? In a world where the Democratic People's Republic of Korea exists, I still have a lot of room to grow.
Well glad I read this can go cancel my subscription wish I had read it before I subscribed but I will live.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Well glad I read this can go cancel my subscription wish I had read it before I subscribed but I will live.
Wut ?

confused.gif

Also honestly we had more than enough time with the "Mom" already. So i would think you had already your fill for this kind of content.

Personally i actually like the way this game is going (Okey some might say OI i'am against the sharing of EVE with Pam "why does she still says she sees me as her Alabama cousin at best and loves Pam instead even tho i said won't share her on the bottom path").

Still it's refreshing to see a MC actually being okey with transgirls while also receiving and joking along the way !

But yeah everyone has different tastes.

Guess i have to fill in for that subscription instead

sashamitsell

Oct 29, 2017
Just a thought if dev no longer producing the family path because of financing issues.
Then maybe the dev can licence it to someone to produce as a hobby or collaboration.
Would be a shame not to see the mc finally get together with the sisters.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes