RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is this game now gay only, or will he go back to fucking his mom and eventually his sisters?
Then leave and take your bigoted posts with you.

Why the sisters tho? We still haven't explored two trans girls with their "Daddy" and Clare :KappaPride:. Jill also needs further research:KEK:
Think only one of them is trans, but i agree both and Jill need further research. :p

Neon_Reaper

Jun 16, 2022
So are the only options in this futa/trans or incest? Love the look of the characters, just don't know if this is for me.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm give the option to not see trans content. I choose not to. The update then proceeds to be nothing but trans sex.

BadgerMaster

Aug 3, 2018
on version 0.121 taking a screenshot by pressing "s" crashes my game.
and no there are no brackets in my directory, it's something else idk what tho.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
I'm give the option to not see trans content. I choose not to. The update then proceeds to be nothing but trans sex.
I have the same "problem(?)".
It's a shame, because the game worked fine until the end of V2.

Is it a "bug"? If so, will this be "fixed(?)" in a new update or is the game (for me) over here?

Note: I downloaded the 3 weeks at once, so I don't know if V3 (week3) in particular is like that.

However, according to the game's initial instructions, it should NOT be.:mad:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Alright gonna ask straight up because comments aren't useful. Is Lesbian, NTR, futa on male, or sharing optional. And by optional I mean avoidable not just skippable. Yes I think any lesbian action with no option to stop it with Li's even with each other is considered NTR/Sharing argue with the wall. If an LI is doing stuff with someone else during the timeline of the game then I also consider that NTR/Sharing, I'm fine with flashback stuff. I don't care if it's in there just if it's preventable.

Reactions: ash996

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Alright gonna ask straight up because comments aren't useful. Is Lesbian, NTR, futa on male, or sharing optional. And by optional I mean avoidable not just skippable. Yes I think any lesbian action with no option to stop it with Li's even with each other is considered NTR/Sharing argue with the wall. If an LI is doing stuff with someone else during the timeline of the game then I also consider that NTR/Sharing, I'm fine with flashback stuff. I don't care if it's in there just if it's preventable.

Ehm yeah NTR/futa on male and sharing is avoidable (tho you miss out on the juicy content) ...
The lesbian part though, honestly i don't even remember lesbian scenes beside one ( yeah i think there is one with a possible LI and another random girl, who you use a cumbucket later on - but you watch and get jerked off during that scene).

So idk what you are looking for, but this game is heavily focused on trans content (that's why i love this game )!

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes