sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Well, he never stated that was definitively what happened. If it is, it sucks. Patreon sucks.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Family Affair [v0.121 Fix 1] [PandaLover]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018
Has the image quality gotten worse with time? Or am I just getting picky?
The art looks like it would have been fine if it wasn't complete and utter potato quality en terms of resolution. The barely looks like 720p.

Jinjiro

Apr 17, 2024
I havent seen any reduction in the image quality. The storyline is also quite good. One of the challenges of the author is that he has to keep the different possible storylines in balance. For example he has to create content for those who decided to have a submissive role over Natasha and another one for those who dominate Natasha. But I still appraise his work.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Open to all!

New update for lovers of submission!
Natasha and Max are opening a new page in their relationship!
What awaits them?! Find out right now!
Warning, only FUTA CONTENT is available in the game! I REPEAT!!! ONLY GIRLS WITH DICKS!!! Bottom plot only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jinjiro

Apr 17, 2024
I really like the character Ellis. She was present in both main storyline (Dominating Natasha and submissive to Natasha) and now got japanese-style tattoos. I think I will upgrade my subscription from 6 USD to 11 USD. By the way: When will this update be available for 11-USD-subscribers? :)

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I really like the character Ellis. She was present in both main storyline (Dominating Natasha and submissive to Natasha) and now got japanese-style tattoos. I think I will upgrade my subscription from 6 USD to 11 USD. By the way: When will this update be available for 11-USD-subscribers? :)
I don't know. A little later.
More relevant information in Discord

Reactions: Jinjiro
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes