Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
How's the NTR in here? Does involve the Mom/Landlady? It's only two scenes like in the description or we have more?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Where is love patch?
The developer does not encourage any modification of the game. For this you will burn in hell.
How's the NTR in here? Does involve the Mom/Landlady? It's only two scenes like in the description or we have more?
Classic question about ntr in the first minutes
The FAQ has all the answers.
Wait to there is no option to decline the male on male scene? Hmmm not a fan.
I can offer to buy a DLC for 5 bucks that covers the screen so you don't see it. (Or you can close your eyes and hold down the control key)

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
The developer does not encourage any modification of the game. For this you will burn in hell.

Classic question about ntr in the first minutes
The FAQ has all the answers.

I can offer to buy a DLC for 5 bucks that covers the screen so you don't see it. (Or you can close your eyes and hold down the control key)
Well aren't you just hilarious?

Reactions: Unsung Martyr

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
the best game if you like penes , penes,penes,penes jajajaajaja
I hope they return to the story of the neighbors and Emma and with the kid's girlfriend who fucks his mother and above all THANKS FOR THE PART OF THE LIBRARY, THE OLD WOMAN DOES PERFORM HAHAHAHAHA

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
MORE SIDNEY PLASE AND FUCK HIS SISTER IS TIME ALDERADY AND .................
FINALLY THE SECOND TREESOME IS THE GREAT GAME OF THE YEAR

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
SO AGAIN NO STRRAIGHT CONTENT?? I MEAN I HAVE A STORY WITH MOM AND TRY TO BANG MY SISTER, THIS WILL BE NO MORE AVAILABLE?? IF IT'S THE CASE I WILL BE REALLY DISAPPOINTED BY THIS DEV...SUCH AN INCREASING OF FUTA AND GAY CONTENTS AND NOTHING ELSE..DAMN...well fuck the caps lock , but i don''t want to write it over again.sry

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So am i getting this right?
After all the years and updates where you got a (mostly) straight content with optional avoidable trans/futa crap, it all now turned into "Dick game only"???
Please tell me that i am just dreaming a nightmare.....

So PandaLoverGames , pls tell me (us) wether other "normal" paths will be continued or will you stick to dicks only in future updates? (So we can deinstall and put on ignore)

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes