SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Love the Sydney and Eve paths but the 'family paths' that seem to have been forgotten a bit, are still the best. It's time some things happen with Claire and we also need progress with Ellie.

Too bad this one is a zero content update for players who declined the most horrid character in game.
I had to decline Natasha many times even after I had permanently ended that path. Guess the dev loves Natasha best, having it in his sig even (and forgot some old code).

Reactions: torfun1069

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Love the Sydney and Eve paths but the 'family paths' that seem to have been forgotten a bit, are still the best. It's time some things happen with Claire and we also need progress with Ellie.

Too bad this one is a zero content update for players who declined the most horrid character in game.
I had to decline Natasha many times even after I had permanently ended that path. Guess the dev loves Natasha best, having it in his sig even (and forgot some old code).
not only that - the dev seems to have forgotten about his own FAQ:

1726352368833.png

For "avoidable" content, having 5 consecutive updates more or less 100% consisting of Dick stuff, it's a bad joke though

Sep 27, 2020
Agreed. It's called Family Affair, not Trans Affair.
I kinda like the trans content, but the focus really shifted lately. :confused:
Quoting myself here.

I've played this game almost since the beginning. Always recommended it too.
I'm not a patron, I play it for free when you put it here, PandaLoverGames, and I thank you for that. I'm not gonna go do an entitled rant or anything, just giving you feedback, why I won't follow this game anymore as regularly as I did. I guess I'll just wait until it's complete in a few years.
I like the first two trans characters. I like that MC is not afraid to bottom or suck a dick. I liked that in the beginning the trans content was like10-20% of the game, because I started playing it, because it's called Family Affair.
Now, it's more like 50-60% trans content - at least that's what it feels like to me. And that's good too, if that's the way you, the dev, want your story to go. All good, it's your game, you do whatever you want.
Now, sissification isone of my pet peeves. Putting this game on hold now.

I think, if you would seriously answer one of the many questions about where you want to go, content-wise, you wouldn't have to resort to snarky remarks so often, Panda. Just tell us, the people who liked and/or like your game, if you plan to return to the family aspect soon. Do you plan to make the trans content 80% instead of 20%? Do you want the MC to become a sissy? All perfectly good ways to develop your game, no kink shame at all, but you leave us all hanging.

Anyway, hope you get more patrons so you can shape the game the way you like it. Peace.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Quoting myself here.

I've played this game almost since the beginning. Always recommended it too.
I'm not a patron, I play it for free when you put it here, PandaLoverGames, and I thank you for that. I'm not gonna go do an entitled rant or anything, just giving you feedback, why I won't follow this game anymore as regularly as I did. I guess I'll just wait until it's complete in a few years.
I like the first two trans characters. I like that MC is not afraid to bottom or suck a dick. I liked that in the beginning the trans content was like10-20% of the game, because I started playing it, because it's called Family Affair.
Now, it's more like 50-60% trans content - at least that's what it feels like to me. And that's good too, if that's the way you, the dev, want your story to go. All good, it's your game, you do whatever you want.
Now, sissification isone of my pet peeves. Putting this game on hold now.

I think, if you would seriously answer one of the many questions about where you want to go, content-wise, you wouldn't have to resort to snarky remarks so often, Panda. Just tell us, the people who liked and/or like your game, if you plan to return to the family aspect soon. Do you plan to make the trans content 80% instead of 20%? Do you want the MC to become a sissy? All perfectly good ways to develop your game, no kink shame at all, but you leave us all hanging.

Anyway, hope you get more patrons so you can shape the game the way you like it. Peace.
That's all I can tell you right now.
I plan to return to Patreon and will do everything in my power to make it happen.
As soon as I have more detailed thoughts, I will share them, but for now I do what makes money.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
...but for now I do what makes money.
well - there i got my answer even indirectly, even i doubt that your money is soley from dick chick content, but that's not for me to judge.

What startet as a FAMILY AFFAIR (straight, incest game with 1 avoidable dick chick), now turns into a gay, dicks game only. It feels like there are now more dicks in this game than pussies.
You started straight vanilla to build audience, now you slap that audience in the face by ignoring all that content which made you popular.
Then the bullshit about your review manipulation (hence why reviews are turned off), so people can't even downvote your game and your first (good) reviews at that time stick forever and can't even be edited - what a nice chance btw. you don't even have to fear your rating going down. It's kinda rewarding you now afterwards for the previous illegal manipulations.
Not telling about your future plans is also a sick move.
All you do is giving snarky, rude remarks on valid questions - showing your real character to everyone.

So - i don't care anymore - you do whatever you want to do, which is your good right as a dev - but for me personally, you and your game are a red flag from now on - sorry that it came to that, as i really loved your game at the very beginning before you decided to smash your game against the wall with all might.
So, wish you nevertheless good luck in the future, i just can't care anymore.

EDIT:
I recommend to rename your game, as "Family Affair" is so inaccurate and only a sidekick since quite a lot of updates. You should name it like "dicksuckers" or "Trans Affairs", or whatever matches your new main focus/topic the best.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Genuine question (which I've searched for and couldn't find a clear answer), since the game is now banned from Patreon what is the benefit of not continuing with the family route? The chances that Patreon will ever allow this game or dev back or next to zero so continuing with SS as the sole funding source (and maybe Steam at a later date) with all content restored is the obvious choice

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Genuine question (which I've searched for and couldn't find a clear answer), since the game is now banned from Patreon what is the benefit of not continuing with the family route? The chances that Patreon will ever allow this game or dev back or next to zero so continuing with SS as the sole funding source (and maybe Steam at a later date) with all content restored is the obvious choice
I have a couple of thoughts on this topic that I will voice later.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
That's all I can tell you right now.
I plan to return to Patreon and will do everything in my power to make it happen.
As soon as I have more detailed thoughts, I will share them, but for now I do what makes money.
Yep, and changing the direction of the game, to piss off and chase off people who would otherwise be a Patreon, is a great way to do that. Not to speak for others but I stop supporting games when the dev becomes a mercenary and changes the game because a few people throw money at them. And that dev becomes a pariah for anything they ever do in the future also.

Same goes for when they claim the game will have certain content and then very obviously cater to groups that make their former statements plain lies. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, and mama didn't raise no fool.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yep, and changing the direction of the game, to piss off and chase off people who would otherwise be a Patreon, is a great way to do that. Not to speak for others but I stop supporting games when the dev becomes a mercenary and changes the game because a few people throw money at them. And that dev becomes a pariah for anything they ever do in the future also.

Same goes for when they claim the game will have certain content and then very obviously cater to groups that make their former statements plain lies. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, and mama didn't raise a fool to be fooled twice.
In partial defense of Panda he has put out dedicated straight or trans updates for years, starting during week 2 IIRC, so it's always been the case that players might want to download every update. All the family content previously released is still in the game and while the patch has been deleted from the OP (as well as my post containing an alternate link :() you may still be able to grab that from an older download if those links are still valid

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In partial defense of Panda he has put out dedicated straight or trans updates for years, starting during week 2 IIRC, so it's always been the case that players might want to download every update. All the family content previously released is still in the game and while the patch has been deleted from the OP (as well as my post containing an alternate link :() you may still be able to grab that from an older download if those links are still valid
Thats just not the case for most of the games lifespan though. Sure for awhile it was one dedicated for each swapping each month. Quickly though it became, update 1 has Straight and Futa/trans content and update 2 is only Futa/trans and repeat. There has been a very clear rapid decline of the Straight content in the game, this isnt some sudden new development. Its merely its finale form.

I'll say I did call this becoming a Futa focused game where the family feels like it doesnt exist 4 years ago. Was pretty obvious this is where the game was going. Im sure after another year, or when Panda puts out their "detailed thoughts" the family wont even exist by then.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
nothing against that - alternate updates were ok. Just since the last 5-6 Updates there's nearly soley content for dick chicks and not really straight content at all.

Regarding the patch, the dev doesn't even bother to change his own FAQ:
1726359971993.png

But now: "i don't want my game to be changed/modded - not even with my own provided UNIVERSAL patch for all versions"
He just went nuts after being banned from patreon, but still being hippocrite -> removing the patch, but still leaving the name "FAMILY affair" even main content changed from "family" to "foreign dicks".
It's just time to move on to other devs who are worth to support.
And with that, i am out - just still here because i got notification after i forgot to block this thread.

All of humanity, one big family.
Take off your pants and close your eyes, brother.
if you really care so much about "doing what's best for money", you should stop being so snarky - unless you want to lose even more player than you already did.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes