Jinjiro

Apr 17, 2024
Its a game with 2 main lines, according to the selection of the player. In the first the MC is dominant toward Natasha and in the alternative line the MC is submissive toward Natasha. The challenge for the developer is to deliver content for these main lines which also continue multipe side-stories. And I am very thankful that Pandalover is creating so much content.

AdventOfficer

Nov 20, 2018
That's the misconception. I DO like the game - at least the way it was. I DON'T like the way it's heading, that's true. There are so many sissification games out there. I was hoping for the MC to be just a perfectly normal bi/pansexual guy who is comfortable in his masculinity. That was the wayhe was for years. The sissy touch was very unexpected.
Yep, exactly my thoughts on the state of this game rn. The submission game route, for me, well, let's say, quite disturbing:WutFace:.

Just checked
View attachment 4035190

That's the first image people see on Subscribestar. 4(3) family, 2 trans characters. Also Rose.
No Natasha.

Game is going away from family. :cry::cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
That's the misconception. I DO like the game - at least the way it was. I DON'T like the way it's heading, that's true. There are so many sissification games out there. I was hoping for the MC to be just a perfectly normal bi/pansexual guy who is comfortable in his masculinity. That was the wayhe was for years. The sissy touch was very unexpected.
I can agree with the unexpected part, then again PandaLoverGames already answered you and it makes sense. There are only so few subscribers and he does what they ask. Money speaks.

I don't agree with the other statement you made though.

There aren't that many good sissy games out there, most of them are HTML games. This is fine with me but most of these games are beginning developers and aren't even that good or damn cheesy (the same story on repeat in every. single. game. with different gifs).

On a side note, they get abandoned every few updates... I never play any of these games until at least a few versions in.
In my experience it is bc they don't have enough material of the prono actors/actresses to continue.
If they use random gifs the game just feels off and it becomes easily one of those bad or mediocre games with no eye for detail.
Also, i guess they got wrong expectation and expect buckets of money to flow in for their half assed work and stolen resources.

So i don't agree with "there are plenty of sissy games out there" and instead would say "There aren't enough (completed) well-made sissy games out there".

There aren't enough games like this with female domination, dick-girls, (original) animated, story, ... that is actually good.

I check only male protagonist + either female domination, sissy, gay and futa/trans tags and i don't know where your statement is based on... There are so few uploads on these tags that i have to wait a month to actually make it worth my while to find something decent on the "Latest updates" page.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Yep, exactly my thoughts on the state of this game rn. The submission game route, for me, well, let's say, quite disturbing:WutFace:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm... You can just attach a dick to everyone and then Patreon will have fewer questions (they love that kind of thing)

Reactions: 4ereNok

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Well, got wait some months, maybe a year to get updates on the non futa paths, since the last 4 updates, 3 and half were futa only, and only half an update had no futa content.

Wish other devs used Clair and Jill models, not really enough games with RE characters., and the only one is clearly focusing on futa content.

Hmm... You can just attach a dick to everyone and then Patreon will have fewer questions (they love that kind of thing)
Well, considering Subscribestar dont have any questions for any content (and you have a Subscribestar), and your Patreon was removed, this don't actually makes much sense for the only 1 tag updates for the last year.

Just checked
View attachment 4035190

That's the first image people see on Subscribestar. 4(3) family, 2 trans characters. Also Rose.
No Natasha.

Game is going away from family. :cry::cry:

This is why, IMO, devs should think well before adding a gazilion tags in the game. If they arent sure all tags will REALLY be an option from the start to the end of the game, they could only remove it and do NO content of it. It saves time to work on the content they want, and people who play, won't be waiting endleslly for some abandoned tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: onefingersalute

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
Since reviews are disabled I'll just say this isn't anything to write home about. I've played most of Ch. 1 and then the beginning of Ch. 2, and I see everything remains the same. With a proper buildup and real animations the incest relationships might be something worth fapping to but since this is all done for the lulz I can't say I like it too much. Mindless fuckfests aren't my cup of tea.

Inou Taken

Oct 16, 2018
Nice update.
I don't know if people already speak on this detail, or if this error in the story is on purpose (MC playing dumb or something else). But the new girl, Da Silva, the brazilian one. MC says references to the spanish language when talking about her accent and stuff, but brazilians don't speak spanish, brazilians people speaks Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese to be more precise).
Again, don't know if this is was on purpose or not, since most of the lines are kind of correct with the portuguese language, but I figured I should say something on this, since this is kinda of a easy mistake to make when people talk about the language in Brazil.
Again, nice update. Natasha is probably my favorite character. :D

Reactions: Desastrousman

TLBRF

Jun 19, 2018
After dealing with Natasha's friends Martha & Joan at the sauna, Lisa drops you off in a taxi, and then Nina gets in the taxi and tells the driver to change the route. But nothing happens except the whole scene ends. Is there supposed to be a scene that takes place there?

Reactions: Jinjiro

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
After dealing with Natasha's friends Martha & Joan at the sauna, Lisa drops you off in a taxi, and then Nina gets in the taxi and tells the driver to change the route. But nothing happens except the whole scene ends. Is there supposed to be a scene that takes place there?
This is going to be a cliffhanger. When I figure out where it will lead, I'll tell you))

sandman9355

Dec 19, 2020
Something's borked about the update's logic, Eve treated my MC like he was Natasha's bitch and MC too talked about getting fucked by her, even though that's never happened.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes