Haza34

Jun 20, 2022
The update has just came out and I already can't wait for the next one! I think I'm becoming a junkie addict to mistress Sidney cock and feet in sandals. I just love her, I want to be her sissy slave forever! Thank you Pandalover for introducing me to my Goddess!

Am i missing something, there was very little content where he was submissive towards Sid, it was only a very brief bit at the beach? Or did i miss content??

Iloveflipflops

Oct 6, 2022
Am i missing something, there was very little content where he was submissive towards Sid, it was only a very brief bit at the beach? Or did i miss content??
I mean... she's transforming him into a sissy now... even though he seems to be eager to it, you never know what might happen...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
2 scenes. one optional iirc, since lemonfreaks being a douche nozzle. Havent played in awhile so might be more but would not say there is a lot.
I don't believe in enabling lazy fucks, it just means they continue being lazy

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I don't believe in enabling lazy fucks, it just means they continue being lazy
Well you could have at least said to read the FAQ in the OP instead of just read the OP. There are some less than savvy people on the net and a lot of non-native English speakers on the site as well that may not know what a FAQ is. Just saying.

crusherkg

Sep 15, 2024
so is this like week 3 is updated with week 1 and 2 and i can play all 3 if i download only week 3 or shud i download them separatley to play tem all

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well you could have at least said to read the FAQ in the OP instead of just read the OP. There are some less than savvy people on the net and a lot of non-native English speakers on the site as well that may not know what a FAQ is. Just saying.
They managed to find F95Zone, they managed to find the thread, they managed to download the game, since they're supposed to be adults I assume they managed to find a job that pays well enough to afford a PC, phone or tablet to play the game on

You're being disingenuous

BigJohn

Feb 28, 2017
My save is now months old, I'm not interested in trans content, as it disgusts me, so there's nothing for me to play. Latest scene is Max and Emma leaving the alley.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oberlix

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
My save is now months old, I'm not interested in trans content, as it disgusts me, so there's nothing for me to play. Latest scene is Max and Emma leaving the alley.
Okay, so...
Basically all you're telling us is that you have an old save for a game that isn't for you. Why?
By the way, that question is rhetorical.

You want a different kind of content than what this game is providing, or likely will provide in the future based on current trends.
Instead, go find something else among the thousands of games available on this site alone, and use your valuable time to talk about what you like in that game, rather than wasting it waiting for this game to change to what you want, since that isn't going to happen.

Meanwhile the rest of us who enjoy this game as it is, look forward to what's coming next, and hope for more of that content, can continue to do so.
Farewell.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega
Week 2v 0.103
Mega
Week 3 v0.122
Updated my Android port to v0.122 Week 3

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes