torfun1069

Jan 27, 2020
Okay, so...
Basically all you're telling us is that you have an old save for a game that isn't for you. Why?
By the way, that question is rhetorical.

You want a different kind of content than what this game is providing, or likely will provide in the future based on current trends.
Instead, go find something else among the thousands of games available on this site alone, and use your valuable time to talk about what you like in that game, rather than wasting it waiting for this game to change to what you want, since that isn't going to happen.

Meanwhile the rest of us who enjoy this game as it is, look forward to what's coming next, and hope for more of that content, can continue to do so.
Farewell.
Because the game, FAMILY Affair, which started out M/F heavy with "Has some skippable trans content" is now, because of the devs obsession with Patreon, basically all trans all the time. And is officially not family content either. It's not wrong of those of us who came for the original premise to be upset by the switch and wonder if we will ever get back to the game we have been following for... hell years at this point.

edit: I mean if any of the trans/sissy games stopped updating with trans content and focused solely on non-trans content for multiple updates, would you tell people asking/complaining about the switch to just find another game?

Can you read the FAQ?
Why respond if you aren't going to be helpful?

Last edited:
Reactions: BigJohn

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Because the game, FAMILY Affair, which started out M/F heavy with "Has some skippable trans content" is now, because of the devs obsession with Patreon, basically all trans all the time. And is officially not family content either. It's not wrong of those of us who came for the original premise to be upset by the switch and wonder if we will ever get back to the game we have been following for... hell years at this point.

edit: I mean if any of the trans/sissy games stopped updating with trans content and focused solely on non-trans content for multiple updates, would you tell people asking/complaining about the switch to just find another game?

Why respond if you aren't going to be helpful?
Why ask a question that is answered in an FAQ in the OP?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Then the bullshit about your review manipulation (hence why reviews are turned off), so people can't even downvote your game and your first (good) reviews at that time stick forever and can't even be edited
That is not so.

I just changed my rating from 4/5 to 3/5.

1727399061319.png