punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Developer. It is necessary to interest the audience in the variety of sex. Then there will be success.Mom is just right for this.:unsure:(y)

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
But the names in this update are all over the place. I picked up my saves and found that the MC name has defaulted to Steven. Then I tried opening a new game. I enter a chosen MC name, but it doesn't matter, the MC is called Marcos for the whole of the opening scenes. What's going on...?

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
But the names in this update are all over the place. I picked up my saves and found that the MC name has defaulted to Steven. Then I tried opening a new game. I enter a chosen MC name, but it doesn't matter, the MC is called Marcos for the whole of the opening scenes. What's going on...?
You think your name is Marcos at first. Once you find out they are not your real parents, your new name should appear instead of the default Steven.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
By chance does anyone have yhe previous version on android? The links for the previous dont work. Never played the first version.

Oct 28, 2017
I was hoping this dev improved their writing from lecuyer cult to this, but nope. Jesus Christ the writing is awful. I’m glad the models and animations improved, but the writing is just so bad even in the beginning lmao. Dude fucks his mom randomly out of nowhere, and then some random man who he has never seen in the first place claims to be his dad and he just goes with him. Then, is immediately mad at his parents who have taken care of him all his life lmfao. Wtf is wrong with this guy. Makes no sense. I swear the writers are 8 year olds

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I was hoping this dev improved their writing from lecuyer cult to this, but nope. Jesus Christ the writing is awful. I’m glad the models and animations improved, but the writing is just so bad even in the beginning lmao. Dude fucks his mom randomly out of nowhere, and then some random man who he has never seen in the first place claims to be his dad and he just goes with him. Then, is immediately mad at his parents who have taken care of him all his life lmfao. Wtf is wrong with this guy. Makes no sense. I swear the writers are 8 year olds
I was also thinking about this.

MC just met him and trust him blindly.

Some night before he was doing sex with his mom, and now he is angry.
He pushed his dad, didn’t even listen to them and immediately left the house.

It looked kinda a joke to me.

After a few minutes, I uninstalled it.

I played on Android.
Some conversation background is shit, interface is fully blur, only focus on the people who are talking.

Reactions: jenseltersquats
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes