Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Uh, you might want to look at those screenshots again. Like the girl on the left in the 7th image looks like she has facial hair cause of the random black marks that are in nearly all of them.
That's not "random black marks", that's shadow from the other girl's hair...

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Ok nice try, but the art media sucks horrendously. Eveything looks fake and out of proportion on this end.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Dynasty is a project I abandoned because of the hate I received.
Thats the only reason ? I wont justify the NTR with the sis and dad in the game but I thought it was more on hold then just abandoned. I thought that perhaps you needed some time to think about where this game was going and pehaps try to salvage and rework the game how it is.
I mean its your game in the end, you can add the content you want and perhaps it turns as a good product in the end.

Well, if its stays abandoned you should tell a mod that so people will know about it that there are no updates are coming.
Liked Family at Home 2, if it stays like that I dont see any good reason why this game should get hate.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
this is made in honey select right? could you PLEASE tell me where you downloaded it with all nsfw stuff? either i see many many files to dowload which overwhelms me or i use torrent and it tells me too big

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I played and liked the other games of the dev so I'll try this out. Looks good from the stuff in the overview.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Right now I'm just working on The Lécuyer Cult.
Family at Home 2 is coming out next year.
Oh fuck DYNASTY is an abandoned proyect ...well i dont know why you care about ppl hating your game i understand that many of us dont like NTR tags or SHARING but that doesnt mean you need to discontinue good game ,but in the end is your choice .
I loved family at home and i love the lecuyer even i not so mcuh fan of this kind of jpanesse style the story and narrative hook me up and i love all your games are some kinda connected so i will give a try to this one ...hope for the best...and happy holydays to you SALR.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I'll never understand why people feel empowered to shite all over someone's hard work. If you don't like the content, don't forking play the game jackhole! Keep your chin up SALR, you do you, and if people don't like the content F them this is a pirate site.
I think if Salr just added future planned tags, then alot of the hatred the dev gets will probaly go away, i would think

• Red Heart
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SALR and E_O_N

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
I'll never understand why people feel empowered to shite all over someone's hard work. If you don't like the content, don't forking play the game jackhole! Keep your chin up SALR, you do you, and if people don't like the content F them this is a pirate site.
Sometimes people express themselves in a rude way when they see a bad game, comparing The Lécuyer Cult with "Family at Home" / " DYNASTY". The Lécuyer Cult is far superior to them has an interesting story and epic music lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Add ntr lol
ffs :ROFLMAO:

I think if Salr just added future planned tags, then alot of the hatred the dev gets will probaly go away, i would think
Na, you are using logic. Personal experience they try to twist it in a way that justifies their pitchfork mentality.
But what I've come to realize by checking out this and a few other threads, it's often the same people.
They just scream very loud, to the point others are afraid to chime in, lest they are caught in crossfire.

I am really sorry to hear that.
By the end that dude is right.

if people don't like the content F them this is a pirate site.

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes