Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
All of these tags and it's a DEMO?! You had me at the 4th photo, beautiful models, thanks Dev!

"I needs some variation, especially if she's very asian.."

- Childish Gambino

Randeza

May 16, 2018
why not add a warning before any scenes not containing the mc with an description of the scene and if people don't like it they can click avoid?. This is just another suggestion for the dev, because of some bad lets say feed back the dev received.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Very exciting, good renders, some things to mention, there are several spelling errors, it's not a complaint but it makes me laugh, that the story is set in Mexico, the characters are Asian and all the names are American's lol. I hope soon an update to continue with this beauty.

Green Rookie

Jul 12, 2018
El juego sale en español predeterminadamente o solo soy yo, respetare eso y completamente escribiré español.
Hace poco estaba buscando juegos y me encontré Family at Home y me encanto, la música me engancho 10/10. Gracias a la 1 descubrí nuevas canciones. La 2 no se queda atrás buen diseño de personajes y ser solo la demo ojo a eso, el juego promete mucho y como siempre la música nunca falla me engancho mas la saga por la música jeje. Solo me queda agradecer por el juegos, muchas gracias.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ursus4321 and SALR

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Hey there SALR!! I hope that all is going well and now that LeCuyer Cult is completed we will get some progress on this game as I loved the first FAH. Best wishes!
This is copied & pasted from the dev's patron page:

The final chapter of The Lécuyer Cult will be available to the public this Friday.
I am now working on episode 1 of Family at Home 2 which will pick up where the demo left off.
There will be many changes from the demo, including new characters, improved rendering quality and you will be able to make decisions that will affect the path of the story.
Episode 1 will be available later this month.
Have a great start of the week.

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Who can tell me how do I switch the language to english in family at home?
I get it in spanish while playing.
Only the main menu is in english.

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
I loved the first game and this one looks even more amazing god I love thicc women and games like these really are a godsend since there are not enough games with super thicc women

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
SALR GAMES You need to get yourself an editor, at least for your English script. You're referencing the MC's mother with male pronouns at least 3 times and I'm only as far as Dad not making it to the anniversary dinner.

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes