chrys123

Jun 8, 2017
Is it just me or this update kind of sucks? im not into pregnancy and the update just makes them look like big old cows...if they are pregnant does that mean that the story is over or there will be a version of the non pregnant?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SALR

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Looks interesting, will take it for a spin. One caveat, those still able to discern reality from the matrix. Functional futas are a fantasy, more likely to have cyborgs than hermaphrodites with both functional genitalia. Even with the mRNA and DNA destruction and reprograming, the only place you will find the futas functional is in the dystopia fantasy the WEF plans to put people on drugs into their matrix of mandatory VR. What I heard them say and read from their plans, physics will be a completely new thing and people will be forced by governments and corporations to connect to the VR. Other minor things I believe people should and can have their fantasies, as long as they can still tell the real from the surreal. Foot jobs, are worse personally than handjobs, and if you are still getting handjobs after a home run, you are going to be the cuck. Now back to having fun, like I said everyone should enjoy their fantasies as long as others are not harmed by yours.

• Red Heart

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
SALR GAMES, will the MC's girlfriends (Eva) and her mother (Midori) make a reappearance in future updates and will MC also plants some seeds in them?

• Yay, new update!

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
It is a pity that the developer has not released Episode 11 yet, for all it is only available on Patreon to wait sadly.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
previouse games was with unavoidable ntr...than cult game, where there was not technical ntr cause girls just was sluts to fuck anything with pulse for cult rituals and there was only mc with dick....(will put blind eye on ending where MCs aunt is going back fucking her son again)

but why i am writing :D....is this worh playing or still same shit like before?

• Wow

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Is it just me or this update kind of sucks? im not into pregnancy and the update just makes them look like big old cows...if they are pregnant does that mean that the story is over or there will be a version of the non pregnant?
The story is not over. There are still many events with the other characters in the game.

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Bro you need to polish the animation parts, they became so laggy after a few updates
What do you mean by delay?
I have seen the animations, and they are smooth. In the latest updates, I've added that the animations are looping to make them look better.
It may be a problem with your computer, but I'll recheck it anyway.
Thanks for the report.

Reactions: JohnnyDog

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
previouse games was with unavoidable ntr...than cult game, where there was not technical ntr cause girls just was sluts to fuck anything with pulse for cult rituals and there was only mc with dick....(will put blind eye on ending where MCs aunt is going back fucking her son again)

but why i am writing :D....is this worh playing or still same shit like before?
You have to play for yourself to know if it's worth it.

JohnnyDog

Dec 26, 2017
What do you mean by delay?
I have seen the animations, and they are smooth. In the latest updates, I've added that the animations are looping to make them look better.
It may be a problem with your computer, but I'll recheck it anyway.
Thanks for the report.
Maybe you are right and its my pc probably, but i read in many threads that lately a lot of people experiment the same problem with renpy games made with hs2 models. The animations runs slow, like in the inn for example

Played family at home 1 and the animated parts runs gucci. I think its a renpy new actualization problem
I like your constancy uploading your games, so i just wanna let you know that issue <3

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 31 Votes