coretex

Jun 15, 2017
.. And one gained!
No net loss.

Been watching for a while and peeking at ep11, nice to see it developing. Downloading for later.

Reactions: Skode

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
please explain to me what it is?
screenshot0001.png
technological imperfection of software for scene modeling? otherwise, I do not find a logical explanation for the presence of boots (but withoux soks) and shirts on the MC during sex. or such religious preferences of the authors? It's not that I'm going to judge anyone - I'm just curious. in my opinion, being in bed in shoes is simply unhygienic, and the authors probably sleep in their beds without shoes. then why in the simulation of the scene the women are completely naked and the MC is half-dressed. I don’t see any other logic except 1 laziness of those who create the scene 2 technical problems with the program, when it’s easier to leave the MC in boots and a shirt.

• Wow
Reactions: SALR

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020
please explain to me what it is?
View attachment 2441148
technological imperfection of software for scene modeling? otherwise, I do not find a logical explanation for the presence of boots (but withoux soks) and shirts on the MC during sex. or such religious preferences of the authors? It's not that I'm going to judge anyone - I'm just curious. in my opinion, being in bed in shoes is simply unhygienic, and the authors probably sleep in their beds without shoes. then why in the simulation of the scene the women are completely naked and the MC is half-dressed. I don’t see any other logic except 1 laziness of those who create the scene 2 technical problems with the program, when it’s easier to leave the MC in boots and a shirt.
7dd6vk.jpg

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
"whoever hurts what he talks about" - there is such a saying. I have sore legs. I froze them well as a child, after that they began to sweat a lot, and it’s just torture for me to be in shoes for a long time, my feet in shoes begin to “burn” - and therefore it catches my eye when people are shod in bed. but well - in other scenes, the MC took off his shoes. Why didn't he take off his shoes in this scene? does it have some secret meaning?

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
"whoever hurts what he talks about" - there is such a saying. I have sore legs. I froze them well as a child, after that they began to sweat a lot, and it’s just torture for me to be in shoes for a long time, my feet in shoes begin to “burn” - and therefore it catches my eye when people are shod in bed. but well - in other scenes, the MC took off his shoes. Why didn't he take off his shoes in this scene? does it have some secret meaning?
It's a foot fetish antagonist conspiracy. That's why I hereby create the NO SOX MOVEMENT

• Haha
Reactions: ramvivat

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Can the gallery be unlocked? I don't recall having to make a lot choices while playing the game, but when I check the gallery there seem to be bunch of scenes that haven't been played.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
I know the models are from an Illusion game but which one? Can some one tell me please?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
EPISÓDIO 12

pc
MAC
android

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes