JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
*cum outside to avoid pregnancy content*
Still get pregnancy content :HideThePain: . Oh well still a great game
There is it guys, the proof you need that there is netorare in this game. Clearly there is another man other than the MC impregnating the girls:ROFLMAO:. /just kidding

Pretty sure there is a good explanation about this or it is a bug/error on the developer side. I have not played this game, so others can better explain it to you.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Today afternoon there was an unfortunate event that will affect the games. I have created a post on my Patreon if you are interested in reading, as it is essential.
I cannot relate as I'm not a content creator. I hope you where kind to your niece however, as a I can see some hair pulling frustration can make people say dumb things(I'm not saying you did, but knee-jerk reactions ya know). I hope don't let this mistake pull you down bud. Keep your head high after the set-back.

Eo21

Jun 22, 2020
Today afternoon there was an unfortunate event that will affect the games. I have created a post on my Patreon if you are interested in reading, as it is essential.
most likely it is that only fah 2 is the one that continues working while you can get back what was deleted or redone, please keep an eye on patreon and discord there will be updated all hugs

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
I cannot relate as I'm not a content creator. I hope you where kind to your niece however, as a I can see some hair pulling frustration can make people say dumb things(I'm not saying you did, but knee-jerk reactions ya know). I hope don't let this mistake pull you down bud. Keep your head high after the set-back.
Don't worry. My niece was not to blame; she was just a child who was, and everything made her curious.
The fault is mine for not having a backup of my files.
But I thank you for your support, and I will do my best to fix everything as soon as possible.
Thank you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Family at Home 2 [Ep.13] [SALR Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Translation bugfix is located right here ya.

Last edited:

invman

Jan 23, 2018
windows has restore points after every update if im not wrong, you should check it

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
the dev did realy good job , but now i think he needs to work on new game with good incest story

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes