punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Today afternoon there was an unfortunate event that will affect the games. I have created a post on my Patreon if you are interested in reading, as it is essential.
That sounds like what happed to my pc. It wouldn't boot anymore and I had to have it factory restored.:(

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Sooo im ok with the fact that it changed into spanish since i can read it but. i feel it wasnt tested all the way through or translated

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what about the english translation? why does it break in the middle and the spanish text starts?

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
I have fixed the translation problem. Download this file and copy it to the English folder, which is located in the following:
Family at Home 2 / game / tl / English.
Replace the file, and that's it; the problem is fixed.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Today afternoon there was an unfortunate event that will affect the games. I have created a post on my Patreon if you are interested in reading, as it is essential.
You need something like (there are other programs that may be better or truly free, this one works great for me) to recover the lost files. Preferably by using on a USB drive and not using the PC with the "missing" files until the USB is ready to boot. 99% of the time even when you empty the recycle bin on a HDD the files are still 100% intact on the drive and it's trivial for file recovery software to scan for and put them back. Most of the programs on Hirens disk are sorta free, best to disconnect the PC from the internet before running it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes