Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I re-edited my comment, because not having read something in SALR's comment I put the file in the wrong place. So it gave me an error... which I corrected, double checking SALR's message.

Anyway, as always an awesome update! :love: I see that every time you do a new update you improve much more you animation!
There is only one thing that the game needs now, to get the audio back in the sex scenes. Unless there is some error in my save. It will be about 3 updates, that when they have sex, sometimes the audio disappears completely.

Anyway thank you

Last edited:

jackfriday001

Jan 19, 2018
I re-edited my comment, because not having read something in SALR's comment I put the file in the wrong place. So it gave me an error... which I corrected, double checking SALR's message.

Anyway, as always an awesome update! :love: I see that every time you do a new update you improve much more you animation!
There is only one thing that the game needs now, to get the audio back in the sex scenes. Unless there is some error in my save. It will be about 3 updates, that when they have sex, sometimes the audio disappears completely.

Anyway thank you
can you share your save?

soulhunter18

Oct 1, 2017
I know this is odd, but has anybody else noticed that Iria (Sister's Girlfriend) has the same tattoos as Judy from cyberpunk? I know its an odd thing to notice but I can't get it out of my head now that I've noticed it.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Does Morgan get pregnant no matter what choice we make when having sex with her? I've tried both options on two different playthroughs and Morgan always get pregnant.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Also, is there a way to change MC's name in gallery replays? I tried changing 'persistent.playername' in scripts.rpy but it didn't work.

Panther7

Jan 27, 2021
When I change my name at the start, the game automatically changes whatever it is to Marcos. I haven't been able to solve this. Do I need a patch?

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes