Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Episode_14.png

Changelog:

• 323 new renders were added.
  • Added 44 new animations.
  • New event with Jana (Sister)
  • New event with Morgan and Hedy (Mom)
  • New event with Zaha and Diana (Aunt and Cousin)
  • New event with Iría
DOWNLOAD HERE:
Win/Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

hentai9xxx

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 2988629

Changelog:

• 323 new renders were added.
  • Added 44 new animations.
  • New event with Jana (Sister)
  • New event with Morgan and Hedy (Mom)
  • New event with Zaha and Diana (Aunt and Cousin)
  • New event with Iría
DOWNLOAD HERE:
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Android: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
finally. tks you

Dec 14, 2020
The opening is weak.
Why leave home when you're already in a relationship with the mother? (why even start with her and the MC having that relationship?)
The inital phone scene was wasted too. The phone scene is usually the chance to push boundaries because the 'victim' can't react or stop you without giving it away. We got none of that. All the escalation was "can I blank?" "No." (does blank anyway). The mother's design is good but that's it so far.

Does the writing get better? Or is it carried entirely by the visuals?

Reactions: Mcdewbie

ashGHOUL

Jul 4, 2021

Derange87

Oct 2, 2022
hey people. Not ssure where to put posts in forums, i am trying to remember a name of a game. There is a young sister which is dildoed in the ass by a black girl, which is your sisters driend, and i think that the black girl is your friends sister in the story.

Also i remember another game which i cant remember the name of. In that game you have a asian sister and you go to school together, and yoir sister is like hokked on masturbating and it ends up with yo and your sister inside somekind of a closet or a box which is inside the school and some teacher comes into this room as you and your sister do stuff in this box to use one of her students...

Thanks in advance.
Im prtty sure someone will remember, hehe.

Sorry to the guy or girl who´s game chat were in..

Sep 27, 2022
Last time i checked in on this game, the dev lost all his work due to some unfortunate event. did he redo all of the game or did he somehow get the driveres restored?

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
Initial impressions. How has this dev not been sued over music copyright? It's just a ridiculous fuckfest right from the start. Dumb story, stupid characters and a MC that has no limitations. Waste of time and bandwidth.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The opening is weak.
Why leave home when you're already in a relationship with the mother? (why even start with her and the MC having that relationship?)
The inital phone scene was wasted too. The phone scene is usually the chance to push boundaries because the 'victim' can't react or stop you without giving it away. We got none of that. All the escalation was "can I blank?" "No." (does blank anyway). The mother's design is good but that's it so far.

Does the writing get better? Or is it carried entirely by the visuals?
The question is that she is not his real mother. When you start the game the MC think that she was his real mother. But shortly after, the boy will meet someone who will say that he is his real father and that they had never given up hope of finding him. So the MC discovers that he has been kidnapped by them. So as you can well understand, he will go to live in his real house, with his real mother. Where he start a new life. Here you will be given the option to change your name. Then he little to little start to want to fuck also his real mother/sister/aunt/cousin and so on. Ofc he now also have a girlfriend. And the other lady (the one that was the fake mother, come back again and the MC forgives her and takes her to live with him, where they will make fire and flames (sexually ofc :ROFLMAO: )
For me the plot of the game is good. I think it has great potential and continues to grow with each new update.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Is there a way to unlock the gallery, either in the renpy files or with save editing?

To unlock the image gallery, Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy. Open the file using notepad++ and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see it marked as "False". Change it to "true" and the image gallery will unlock.

Edit : mh. Still not working. That might be something else

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes