JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
If you don't like pregnancy then don't download games with a pregnancy tag. I don't like anal but I don't go into game threads with the anal tag just to broadcast to everyone how much I hate anal.
Game didn't have any pregnancy stuff till now.. And i won't even bother arguing about how he could've made it avoidable.
I simply asked a question about the update and it triggered you for no reason.. Relax buddy im not coming after your precious kinks :LUL:

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
so where is the dad is he not dead yet or going to be dead in upcoming story

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
i miss his ntr games
Dev never had any 'ntr' games. A long time ago his first game contained sharing with a shota character which in couple of updates he also made it optional and never made any type of content like that again. And he also said he didn't know those scenes were considered ntr while making them and he said he won't make ntr content for his games ever again. His last game and this game doesn't have 'NTR' content. His next game won't have it either. What's the purpose of talking about NTR here? Can you guys drop this? It can be considered trolling at this point

Also stop spamming 'ntr' on games which has nothing to do with 'ntr'. Use search button, go filters, add 'netorare' tag there and talk about ntr in the game that has 'netorare' tag

Last edited:

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
Dev never had any 'ntr' games. A long time ago his first game contained sharing with a shota character which in couple of updates he also made it optional and never made any type of content like that again. And he also said he didn't know those scenes were considered ntr while making them and he said he won't make ntr content for his games ever again. His last game and this game doesn't have 'NTR' content. His next game won't have it either. What's the purpose of talking about NTR here? Can you guys drop this? It can be considered trolling at this point

Also stop spamming 'ntr' on games which has nothing to do with 'ntr'. Use search button, go filters, add 'netorare' tag there and talk about ntr in the game that has 'netorare' tag
he probably make a impression with that scene and pissed off lots of ppl :)

avitapilos

May 22, 2022
Is it just me, the animation kinda laggy. ive been playing the dev other games before and working just fine.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Another great update! Thank you
The only thing that i wanna tell you is, it's just me or the voice are to low? I could hardly hear them.
Anyway thank you. Can't wait for a new update :love:

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes