May 11, 2022
Wouldn't "Final ep" + "completed" tag answer that question?
Sometimes there's DLC or some kind of extra material in the pipe that gets added later on. Might be the update breaks something and a hotfix or some kind of patch is desperately needed. Maybe the creator didn't like the ending and decides to rework it.
I've found that the completed tag is only accurate when it has been out for +6 months.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FamilyAtHome2-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Man SALR has not received the recognition it is due as one of the great developers in the zone
It's crazy how hard this guy works, and while I was a little disappointed with "The Lecuyer's cult", he has been steadily improving his work and each new game is hotter than the last.
If you're reading this fellow, "The Butterfly saga" is a great saga, and I hope you keep up the hard work.
Greetings dude!

Last edited:

MDCL

Feb 4, 2023
Butterfly project which told by Family at Home Remake that gonna expand in next game right?

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
Can't believe this game finished alr, after insight of you and corruption this is the 3rd game on this website that i rly like the dev a lot, i hope there will be some sequel for this or next game with similar fetishes. You aren't doing good, you are doing great, keep up with it bro.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Being for
It's a sequel in name to an NTR game, and based on DYNASTY another NTR game.... 1 + 1 = 2. So this will be another NTR game.

O and just wait, lecyuer cult will eventually have NTR (the groundwork is already there...), dev is 3 out of 4 (soon to be 4 out of 5 including this new one) for NTR in their game (not optional either).... so yeah, just accept this is an NTR dev, no matter how much it may seem like the game won't have NTR... it will be shoe-horned and forced in (like Dynasty) at some point.

Red is Red, grass is green, water is wet, and this dev does NTR in their games.
I understand that(and the creator says no NTR) but I'm worrying about "Futa/trans"
Plus I hate that it has Futa and Trans together.

Futa = characters embodying both male and female sexual traits(hermaphrodite)

Trans = people whose gender identity is different from the gender they were thought to be at birth

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Great job completing another game Dev! (y)
I like your style. :love:
Though I definitely wouldn't mind more petite girls, and less giant funbags in your next game. ;)

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
Salr has to be the dev with the most completed games ever in forum. it's been an honor to follow you for all this years

Reactions: KillerBee487

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Man SALR has not received the recognition it is due as one of the great developers in the zone
It's crazy how hard this guy works, and while I was a little disappointed with "The Lecuyer's cult", he has been steadily improving his work and each new game is hotter than the last.
If you're reading this fellow, "The Butterfly saga" is a great saga, and I hope you keep up the hard work.
Greetings dude!
I agree. He caught a lot of shit (see Page 1 in this thread) because of optional NTR in Family at Home (I don't know about Dynasty being optional). I enjoyed all their releases. I appreciate every new update not costing an arm and a leg. The visual quality has gotten better after each novel.

Reactions: KillerBee487
3.50 star(s) 31 Votes