Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Why make a game off of the same resources of an actual game? Is the story that compelling? Looks like Honey Select.
I think it's kinda lame to go after a creator for using such assets when there is plenty of games doing the same. If you going to fault the creator for something, the assets is not it...

Reactions: VossJck

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Why make a game off of the same resources of an actual game? Is the story that compelling? Looks like Honey Select.
errr why are you on this site? A massive amount of the games on here use Honey Select for resources... what a dumbass question.. it is almost as bad as.. "I have played this game before it is called Daz 3D... :FacePalm:

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
I was going to download the game, but after reading most of the first page posts, ill pass for now, deal breaker for me is not being able to pick a name for mc, along with the errors of, calling your sister he brother etc, that I saw people posting, its cool if you want make a game that way where gender can be applied to who ever, but i wont be playing it, i assume this is just bad translation.

D

Deleted member 603338

Sounds more like you have issues with the graphics card. Try re-install nvidia drivers. Try play some other more taxing games, see if it run stable. Maybe your potato is going bad...
I had the same issue when trying to load saves, the game would just crash and it is definitely not my video card

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I had the same issue when trying to load saves, the game would just crash and it is definitely not my video card
If your computer does BSOD and you get message about nvidia driver issues... I doubt that is the doings of the game.

D

Deleted member 2631054

Reading the log I got continual "out of memory" messages, since I have 12GB of ram & a 2GB video card this is a first for me with a ren'py game...

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
wow would be good if you knew how to translate dude.
calling your sister your brother is just weird and probably more like that in the txt as well
just a all round weird game
I guess we are in the same boat, I did however opt for an early exit when I saw that the wrong pronoun usage was a pattern instead of a single incident!
Best of luck to the developer, and if you decide to clean up the english translation then I might give it another chance. :)

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
People are taking the piss and saying they've seen all this before, but I DOUBLE-DARE you to find me another game on this site with MC Alonso.

Reactions: jackaaa

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Looking at the first few 'shots provided, there's no environment lighting on the characters so with no applicable shadows it looks like they're pasted onto the backgrounds.

Reactions: Balpheron

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
errr why are you on this site? A massive amount of the games on here use Honey Select for resources... what a dumbass question.. it is almost as bad as.. "I have played this game before it is called Daz 3D... :FacePalm:
I'm not familiar with a "massive amount" of games that use the HS assets, which is why I asked a valid question.

Actually, let's quit the straw man approach and actually answer what I asked or basically just not answer and ignore my comment. That works too. I bet you yourself have asked "dumbass" questions, unless you feel that whatever worldview you have justifies whatever shite you puke out.

For those keen on actually answering at least one, is the story compelling?

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes