Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
For name changing, use Unren to open script replace Alonso with your preffered name -> profit
Thanks but I know nothing about doing that, and it makes me nervous. I'll either wait til some kind soul makes a mod or get drunk sometime and try to get through the vn again.

Being Alonso for me it might as well be Susan cause I'm neither and it pulls me out of the story.

Best of luck though

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Avaron1974 , Spfjolietjake and many others who wanted to change the name of the MC . I made a custom name mod. There should be no issues as this does not change any variable apart from the MC's name. I am still learning how Ren'Py works properly. Please do quote/reply me if you guys get any errors:)

Installation: Just drop the .rpy file attached in the "game" folder.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Avaron1974 , Spfjolietjake and many others who wanted to change the name of the MC . I made a custom name mod. There should be no issues as this does not change any variable apart from the MC's name. I am still learning how Ren'Py works properly. Please do quote/reply me if you guys get any errors:)

Installation: Just drop the .rpy file attached in the "game" folder.
Thank you kindly Flash775 !!!

Reactions: Flash001

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Game crashes uncontrollably, I tried closing and opening the game ten times after it crashed on me when MC went to the toilet after dinner. Its not even that it crashes it just freezes and I have to task manager it off.

Reactions: Fapmaister

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
ok glad to see its not just me, i was popping in hopefully to see if there was an update or hotfix or something. massive memory leaks and now i can't load a save lol. oh well. i'll put this thread on watch for now

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
LOL engrish in this game is just terrible, there is no one line of dialogue in normal English.
:unsure: Is it so difficult to remember that "he" is he and "she" is she?

• Haha
Reactions: Fapmaister

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
LOL engrish in this game is just terrible, there is no one line of dialogue in normal English.
:unsure: Is it so difficult to remember that "he" is he and "she" is she?
How many languages can you read and write in? I'm an okie so I'm still struggling with English.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I can speak passable English which is nice, a bit of Welsh which is terrible considering I am Welsh and i can hum morse code when my face is stuck betwixt my girls thighs which is a gift.
I love hearing the Welsh dialect pissed off, as long as it ain't towards me.

The point of the post was I'm an American and I suck at my one only language so I respect any that try to communicate in other languages so maybe they deserve some slack.

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes