Feb 25, 2018
i tried to play but the game buggs my pc so will wait for the compressed version and maybe there will be no issues
and yes why is the text white wtf 0_0

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The text font color needs to be changed and the english translation needs work but its seems alright models look good and the story of something weird in the house making everyone super horny is interesting. Oh and by the way i think the attic is upstairs not down :LOL: And you really should get someone to make an incest patch for patreon.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I will improve the novels with each update, right now I am doing "Dinasty" and "Family at Home".

I would like to know your opinions about the new update of Family at home.
Dynasty, not Dinasty, you've got it right in the graphic, so you know the correct spelling somehow.

White text on an often white background is really hard to read. Attached screen shot.

The completely new models mean you really need to redo the screen shots in the main post of this thread to match the new models else you're setting expectations you aren't going to meet.

Why do the ladies suddenly have no clothing sometimes? Having the MC say it's happening again doesn't give a clue to the why.

Also, why switch to an MC that's smaller than most of the women?

Also... An Attic is what you call the part of the TOP of the building above all other parts of the building, the BASEMENT is the bottom floor of the building where things like water heaters, furnaces and the like reside. From the graphics, the MC went downstairs to get there so it's a basement not the attic.

After dinner conversation with Emelia is mislabeled as being a conversation with Bell.

After overhearing the phone conversation, Alonso waits and goes upstairs, the text isn't translated to English for the next two blocks.

You are often using Male pronouns when referring to Victoria.
Hi, I'm Sol, this is my sister Ana and this is my son Tomas, we are his neighbors and we wanted to welcome him.
Should be: Hi, I'm Sol, this is my sister Ana and this is my son Tomas, we are her neighbors and we wanted to welcome her.

Enter the Laboratory, more untranslated text.

Then the deadly virus thing? Oh that's SO badly written. Really.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Family At Home [Ch.1] [SALR Games] - Original Size: 1.5 GB

Download Win,Linux (100MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (85MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
concept is good, graphics is ok but translation need some work, idk but my game is lagging a bit though my cpu usage is at 6% and ram usage is 23%.
But i really like the game, specially the milfs, hope we can see some lactation and breastfeeding scenes in future update. May be i become a patron in future, if this game progress nicely

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Sadly im not a fan of trans, too bad devs dont make it optional, they just roll with it like seeing another guy's dick would definitely not kill the raging boner the rest of the game gave them
Good to know. Hard pass on any game with unavoidable trans or futa content. No idea why futa or trans content doesn't seem to require a "gay" tag, considering it's gay. Dress him up like a girl, give him boobs, call him a her, still a guy, and still gay.

rypperdoc

Mar 14, 2020
Well, i about 2 years, if the developer doesn't quit, it should be a good little visual novel. It's not a game because it is just a single track story.

harrydogs90

Mar 28, 2019
Just started this and the name change is a YES, the broken English nice try but in need of major help, got to the point started writing my own text just to keep the story strait in my head. My biggest problem is can't read it, the white text just bleeds in so bad, needs a darker font color either that or cut back on the brightness level of the entire thing.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, MC sees naked mother ... his first thought is to Masturbarse (not an English word) and Despertarla (definitely not an English word) and this is with English selected as the language. Needs some work.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
concept is good, graphics is ok but translation need some work, idk but my game is lagging a bit though my cpu usage is at 6% and ram usage is 23%.
But i really like the game, specially the milfs, hope we can see some lactation and breastfeeding scenes in future update. May be i become a patron in future, if this game progress nicely
trans on male, too.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Good to know. Hard pass on any game with unavoidable trans or futa content. No idea why futa or trans content doesn't seem to require a "gay" tag, considering it's gay. Dress him up like a girl, give him boobs, call him a her, still a guy, and still gay.
because there isnt any gay content so far. you just see your former male cousin have sex with their girlfriend. thats it.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Pretty bad to say the least, sorry. I dont like the artwork one bit. The story(?) was bad. I wont mention the English. No, good luck and bye.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
trans on male, too.
no, i like straight, so i just skipped them but there are people who like those things too, so i think dev should think of making them optional.
And i saw some people saying this kind of visual novels have no long story scope, well may be not too long but there are games out there with this kind of stories and still continuing for years, just go and check them out.
we should encourage a devs work, point out there mistakes so they can improve but not criticize their work from the begining.
thank you.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I
no, i like straight, so i just skipped them but there are people who like those things too, so i think dev should think of making them optional.
And i saw some people saying this kind of visual novels have no long story scope, well may be not too long but there are games out there with this kind of stories and still continuing for years, just go and check them out.
we should encourage a devs work, point out there mistakes so they can improve but not criticize their work from the begining.
thank you.
Only gay if it's dude on dude. I don't see myself being with a trans girl in rl-in love with a girl already-not to say I haven't seen any I wouldn't consider.

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes