Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
no, i like straight, so i just skipped them but there are people who like those things too, so i think dev should think of making them optional.
And i saw some people saying this kind of visual novels have no long story scope, well may be not too long but there are games out there with this kind of stories and still continuing for years, just go and check them out.
we should encourage a devs work, point out there mistakes so they can improve but not criticize their work from the begining.
thank you.
one trans girl said chromosomes didn't factor into attraction-trans men really drill that point home. i'll argue with you for weeks... but, i got no counter-argument for that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sadly im not a fan of trans, too bad devs dont make it optional, they just roll with it like seeing another guy's dick would definitely not kill the raging boner the rest of the game gave them
The game sounds good, until know that trans content isn't avoidable. I don't like that content, and if I can't avoid it, the game doesn't interest me.

But thanks and good luck to the Dev.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
This isn't bad at all, especially for a first go. Translation could do with someone giving it a once-over, but that shouldn't be too hard to find.

edit: I think the easiest way to fix the white text problem would be to have it on top of a black (or semi-transparent) box. Otherwise, just replacing it with another colour would just make it harder to read in different circumstances.

Coolways

Jun 22, 2017
White text unreadable, choices untranslated... Not playable at the moment... Maybe using a different font including black borders or a textbox, and better translation for the next realease, and I'll be back ;)

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
This game gives me problems .No it's fluid, it's strange that a game like Nadia's treasure is very fluid and this game with much poorer graphics is not so fluid

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
The game sounds good, until know that trans content isn't avoidable. I don't like that content, and if I can't avoid it, the game doesn't interest me.

But thanks and good luck to the Dev.
Yep I feel the same. I am a very open minded person, I don't have a problem with the content existing for those that want it... but it is a distinct turn off for me. I just can't enjoy any game that forces trans or futa as a love interest. No issue with the characters being in the game, just make it optional for them to be a love interest, thats all. But hey, there are other games for me to play so I will head off into the sunset and not darken this VN's doorstep again. No hate or anything, but if the Dev made that content optional they reach a wider potential audience.

nash-

Mar 25, 2020
At first, after I learned Emilia had changed her name and look and then walked into a woman's room, I thought Emilia was trans, I then realized that wasn't her and thought otherwise, then immediately walked into Emilia's room and realized she WAS. Just started the game, just wanted to share this

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

I just tried the game... my 4Ghz, 2GB GPU (old), 32GB ram PC was acting like it was going to take a dump - playing a Ren'Py game!

The gameplay was like real - slow-mo, hic ups. I thought what in the hell is going on, other than the graphic looking nothing like the promo pics? o_O

Popped the game files open, hundreds of uncompressed .png files, I thought, lets try to convert them to .webp then try to play. (I had to edit script.rpy to remove the png file pointers and point to the newly created webp files instead.

Wow what a difference, speedy and no clunky play!

Hopefully this post can provide some good feedback for the dev. :D

Good luck Dev!

Reactions: SALR

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I know some Spanish if you need help with the translation.
I'm about to play the game before I give it my honest opinion.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Some of the white text was hard to read in some scenes.
I counted at least (5).
Actually, I got tired of counting, but you get the idea.
You should not put the text near any part of the bed, specially white covers. Actually don't put that near anything that looks white.
Not to mention it's really in the way of the pictures.
You should put that in the black frame.
The choices come in Spanish instead of English.
That's something else that needs fixing.
The text could use a good proofreader.
I did see some mistakes.
Good story
Good artwork
Script not so good but passable.
Just needs fixing here and there, then it's perfect.
But that's just my opinion at the very beginning of the game.
How do you open the script, so I can fix it?

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
[...] my 4Ghz, 2GB GPU (old), 32GB ram PC was acting like it was going to take a dump - playing a Ren'Py game!
The gameplay was like real - slow-mo, hic ups [...]
I can confirm a similar experience. I have about the same specs for my PC and I've never experienced such problems with a Ren'Py game.
After like few scenes into the game I noticed that my system was getting laggy as if something was "cannibalizing" my system resources and it turned out to be the game process. Tried to restart it - the same result. Haven't had such an issue with any other Ren'Py game. Definitely needs some source optimization.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
FAMILY AT HOME PATCH
Patch to fix bugs.
Changelog:
  • The MC name can be changed.
  • Scenes with your cousin Emilia are now optional.
  • English translation has been improved.
  • The text is now black and looks better.
  • It is compressed.
  • The novel is more fluid.
DOWNLOADS:
WINDOWS:
MAC:

Reactions: mofonistik

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The game froze in the compressed version.
I'm gonna try the normal version and cross my fingers
.I think I know what the problem is.
It freezes whenever I take a screenshot.
Really needs a good proofreader and translator desperately.
I'd do it for free, if I knew how to open the script..

Last edited:
Reactions: SALR
3.10 star(s) 36 Votes